FocusCanada Forums
WTB BAT ZX3 Roof Rack - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Classifieds (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Buy Items (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Thread: WTB BAT ZX3 Roof Rack (/showthread.php?tid=20515)

WTB BAT ZX3 Roof Rack - ZX3_2NV - 08-21-2012

Like the title says If you have one I'll be willing to make an offer.

RE: WTB BAT ZX3 Roof Rack - SL8RZZX3 - 08-21-2012

Email them about a group buy!!

I want one too!!

RE: WTB BAT ZX3 Roof Rack - castone - 08-21-2012

I just bought one off of eabyUK came to $138 including conversion rates, customs, and shipping.
All I did was ask a few different sellers if they would post it to Canada until one said yes.

RE: WTB BAT ZX3 Roof Rack - ZX3_2NV - 08-21-2012

Thats a great price, Can you tell me what seller? or send us a link. I e-mailed them to see if they are still available and nothing back yet.

RE: WTB BAT ZX3 Roof Rack - castone - 08-22-2012

It was just some random lady who was selling it so I just messaged her and ask if she would post it to Canada.

Just keep asking till someone says they'll ship.

RE: WTB BAT ZX3 Roof Rack - ZX3_2NV - 08-22-2012

I checked on ebay UK and I can't find the same style rack. But BAT did get back to me and they are still available from them. I can ask for combined shipping if others are also interested.

RE: WTB BAT ZX3 Roof Rack - ZTWsquared - 08-22-2012

(08-22-2012, 10:23 PM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: I checked on ebay UK and I can't find the same style rack. But BAT did get back to me and they are still available from them. I can ask for combined shipping if others are also interested.

If you put together a few purchases I can help out with a US address and bring them up for everyone. Might be worth putting up a group buy and maybe seeing if BAT could come to the table with help on shipping within the lower 48.

I've tried with them before to get a discount for a group buy and they didn't go for it then - but the economy is different now so maybe they're more amenable to it now.