FocusCanada Forums
Photos from Invitational TSC Meet at CTMP at the Grand Prix Track - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Motorsport (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Photos from Invitational TSC Meet at CTMP at the Grand Prix Track (/showthread.php?tid=20522)

Photos from Invitational TSC Meet at CTMP at the Grand Prix Track - NikiterZTS - 08-22-2012

We did some aligator lapping there, just basicaly learning the lines, nothing crazy.

Got to ride in 2 CUP race cars. Mazda RX-7 and BMW M3. Everything else is slow afte being in those cars.

At the end of the day one GTR crashed at turn #2

http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.10151137904422959.500011.505642958&type=3

RE: Photos from Invitational TSC Meet at CTMP at the Grand Prix Track - Flofocus - 08-22-2012

stoopid facebook.

RE: Photos from Invitational TSC Meet at CTMP at the Grand Prix Track - NikiterZTS - 08-23-2012

Lol
You can just make one and have photo in it. Don't have to add anyone or anything as your personal info.
I don't even have my real last name of there. So simple.

RE: Photos from Invitational TSC Meet at CTMP at the Grand Prix Track - Flofocus - 08-24-2012

I am the biggest anti facebook guy there is on the planet. I am all smiles seeing their stock tank.