FocusCanada Forums
DaSilva Racing / GTAMC Fall Track Rental (TMP Drag/Road Course) - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Meetings and G2Gs (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: DaSilva Racing / GTAMC Fall Track Rental (TMP Drag/Road Course) (/showthread.php?tid=20653)

DaSilva Racing / GTAMC Fall Track Rental (TMP Drag/Road Course) - Matt D - 09-20-2012

I want to give the Focus crew a heads up on our track rental day we are doing before the season is over. With the GTAMC members already on board for this event I wanted to spread the word as everyone is welcome.

Oct 17th

Drag Strip -$40 (All Day)
Road Course -$100 (All Day)
Drag Strip & Road Course -$120 (All Day)

I know alot of people still have that urge to get one more track day in before these long months hit us. Fast Et's will be present with the DA Levels dropping Big Grin Come on guys we need some Ford Compact's representing!

If you are in post in this thread. We will probably doing a Yorkdale meet up just off the hwy with a big convoy to the track. The pricing Should help the average road course junky Wink The Drap strip will have glue laid down and we will be going for nail hooking action.

Payment info
To confirm your spot on ither the Drag strip or road course list we need payment for your spot(s) in full please (credit card over the phone is fine or in person if your close). Should mother nature not choose to cooperate, event will move to a rain date which will be posted immediately.

We have to pay for the track up front meaning there will be no refunds.

Please be sure to give us your First & Last name along with your userboard name so we can better track progress.

Contact details

DaSilva Racing

905 837-7700

Mailing Address:
960 Brock Road Pickering ONL1W 2A

RE: DaSilva Racing Fall Track Rental (TMP Drag/Road Course) - jtdanks - 09-20-2012

I'll be in, I'll contact you guys later on this week or early next

RE: DaSilva Racing / GTAMC Fall Track Rental (TMP Drag/Road Course) - 1seensvt - 09-21-2012

r u guys bringin the turbo car just wanted to no because i have only seen it in the shop and would love to see it go
ps i will make it out

RE: DaSilva Racing / GTAMC Fall Track Rental (TMP Drag/Road Course) - Matt D - 09-21-2012

We won't be bringing the pro car out but we will be out with our Street machines. Im going to let the Coyote sing those rpms to some 10 second passes Big Grin
(09-20-2012, 11:19 PM)jtdanks Wrote: I'll be in, I'll contact you guys later on this week or early next

Sounds good sir

RE: DaSilva Racing / GTAMC Fall Track Rental (TMP Drag/Road Course) - NikiterZTS - 09-21-2012

Road course $100 for the whole day. That's a good price.

RE: DaSilva Racing / GTAMC Fall Track Rental (TMP Drag/Road Course) - Matt D - 09-21-2012

Are you coming out with the subby?

RE: DaSilva Racing / GTAMC Fall Track Rental (TMP Drag/Road Course) - NikiterZTS - 09-21-2012

(09-21-2012, 07:44 AM)Matt D Wrote: Are you coming out with the subby?

I will if I won't be at site. Should be ok though

RE: DaSilva Racing / GTAMC Fall Track Rental (TMP Drag/Road Course) - jtdanks - 09-22-2012

No one wants to hit the track? Come on guys!

RE: DaSilva Racing / GTAMC Fall Track Rental (TMP Drag/Road Course) - pogo - 09-22-2012

I might but it's quite a ride and race all day then drive home from Ottawa.. I might but no guarantee.

RE: DaSilva Racing / GTAMC Fall Track Rental (TMP Drag/Road Course) - ZTWsquared - 09-22-2012

(09-20-2012, 10:37 PM)Matt D Wrote: I want to give the Focus crew a heads up on our track rental day we are doing before the season is over. With the GTAMC members already on board for this event I wanted to spread the word as everyone is welcome.

Oct 17th

I know alot of people still have that urge to get one more track day in before these long months hit us. Fast Et's will be present with the DA Levels dropping Big Grin Come on guys we need some Ford Compact's representing!

If you are in post in this thread. We will probably doing a Yorkdale meet up just off the hwy with a big convoy to the track. The pricing Should help the average road course junky Wink The Drap strip will have glue laid down and we will be going for nail hooking action.

Payment info
To confirm your spot on ither the Drag strip or road course list we need payment for your spot(s) in full please (credit card over the phone is fine or in person if your close). Should mother nature not choose to cooperate, event will move to a rain date which will be posted immediately.

Please be sure to give us your First & Last name along with your userboard name so we can better track progress.

Contact details

DaSilva Racing

905 837-7700

Mailing Address:

Although I'm more accustomed to tracks like Mosport or Calabogie this looks like it might be fun.

Is there a paddock area where I can park my trailer and change my rims and all that good stuff? And is there 94 close by?

RE: DaSilva Racing / GTAMC Fall Track Rental (TMP Drag/Road Course) - NikiterZTS - 09-22-2012

(09-22-2012, 08:28 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote:
(09-20-2012, 10:37 PM)Matt D Wrote: I want to give the Focus crew a heads up on our track rental day we are doing before the season is over. With the GTAMC members already on board for this event I wanted to spread the word as everyone is welcome.

Oct 17th

Payment info

Contact details

DaSilva Racing

905 837-7700

Mailing Address:

Although I'm more accustomed to tracks like Mosport or Calabogie this looks like it might be fun.

Is there a paddock area where I can park my trailer and change my rims and all that good stuff? And is there 94 close by?

Yes for paddocks
No for 94

RE: DaSilva Racing / GTAMC Fall Track Rental (TMP Drag/Road Course) - Matt D - 09-25-2012

They use too have two stations in hamilton but now they are now husky's. Bring some jerry cans

RE: DaSilva Racing / GTAMC Fall Track Rental (TMP Drag/Road Course) - ZX3_2NV - 09-25-2012

I can get the day off But I don't think running my MKX or stock auto Focus will be to much fun but if you have a car for me to beat on. Mini Beast around the circuit?