FocusCanada Forums
Focuscanada.net End Year Dinner - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Meetings and G2Gs (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Focuscanada.net End Year Dinner (/showthread.php?tid=20763)

Focuscanada.net End Year Dinner - Scorcher000 - 10-01-2012

Hey Everyone!

I'm tryin to set up a End-year dinner for us. The date is still a question thought...

I figured we need a place that sells beer, has cheap but good food, hot girls and is somewhere we don't have to worry about being to loud or fancy.

So Hooters was a no brainer... lol
If you have any other suggestion post up if you like too...

Vote for the date you are good for. I am letting this week be the voting time. On Saturday I will choose the final date and hope to see you all there.

RE: Focuscanada.net End Year Dinner - OAC_Sparky - 10-01-2012

(10-01-2012, 09:52 AM)Scorcher000 Wrote: I figured we need a place that sells beer, has cheap but good food, hot girls and is somewhere we don't have to worry about being to loud or fancy.

So Hooters was a no brainer... lol

You must have a different Hooters where you are. The 2 different Hooters I've been to had overpriced greasy food, and 25 guys gawking at 3 waitresses, 2 of them I wouldn't give a second glance at if I wasn't trying to figure out how they compressed that much cellulite into such small shorts.

Tongue

RE: Focuscanada.net End Year Dinner - Scorcher000 - 10-01-2012

Which one to do hate?

I was thinking of the one on Carlingview in Mississauga. During the day there isn't much to look at but in the evening it gets better lol.

Parking is free and the would have room for us.

The only other suggestion was Denny's from Jamie(gfxjamie) lol and I don't think Wiskey a gogo is family friendly but I'd still go lol.

Like I said post up if u want a different location and we can decide on that too!

RE: Focuscanada.net End Year Dinner - Burnin21 - 10-03-2012

I should b open for any of those dates but I voted the 27th just for the hell of it lol keep me updated!

RE: Focuscanada.net End Year Dinner - GFXjamie - 10-03-2012

im good whenever so i hit nov 3rd just because it seemed like the right thing to do. Im down for really anything, despite how bad dave and busters was, the parking lot was good lol service was awful and we still had to fork out 18% mandatory tip, even though my food arrived an hour after everyone elses...

Denny's will bring me and johnny back to our trip to carlisle and its pretty easy to get in and out of there along with being stuff around it. Post the day and ill show up

RE: Focuscanada.net End Year Dinner - Oscar The Grouch - 10-03-2012

I might make a day trip out of this.

RE: Focuscanada.net End Year Dinner - GFXjamie - 10-03-2012

^^ and if you do... you will save shipping!

RE: Focuscanada.net End Year Dinner - Scorcher000 - 10-03-2012

lol OHHHHHH DENNY'S I honestly want to go back just for the random breakfast, lunch and dinner outtings lol

Let's get some more people out. Come on guys.
The saying "Titties and Beer", is not said as loosely as it should be on here lol!!

RE: Focuscanada.net End Year Dinner - stupica1 - 10-03-2012

Dave and busters is always brutal for service lol. Dennys would be bomb, you can never go wrong with dennys. make your own burger! jamie knows how good they are lol.
Im down whenever too. either the 27th or 3rd.

RE: Focuscanada.net End Year Dinner - NikiterZTS - 10-03-2012

I've only been to one Denny's Hotel rippers. It's in Hanover Undecided

RE: Focuscanada.net End Year Dinner - andrewsfm - 10-04-2012

Last time I was at the Hooters on Carlingview a few months ago, we wanted to leave and go over to Arizonas.

There are some pretty ugly and flat chested girls working there... Kind of defeats the whole theme.

Plus the wings weren't good at all.

Definitely not Hooters, especially at that location.

RE: Focuscanada.net End Year Dinner - adamzx5 - 10-04-2012

Everyone should come down to Windsor Tongue

RE: Focuscanada.net End Year Dinner - pogo - 10-05-2012

I think I could make a day trip for this too.

RE: Focuscanada.net End Year Dinner - Focus man. Focus. - 10-06-2012

Mmmmm boobies!!!! Is Whiskey a GoGo a voting option?

RE: Focuscanada.net End Year Dinner - Scorcher000 - 10-06-2012

(10-06-2012, 09:32 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: Mmmmm boobies!!!! Is Whiskey a GoGo a voting option?

OHHHHH trust me it will lol. Look for food options tomorrow and vote ur asses off lol

RE: Focuscanada.net End Year Dinner - Scorcher000 - 10-07-2012

NEW THREAD CHECK IT OUT

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=20780