FocusCanada Forums
Wtb mk1 side skirts - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Classifieds (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Buy Items (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Thread: Wtb mk1 side skirts (/showthread.php?tid=21353)

Wtb mk1 side skirts - 2000zx3sct - 08-09-2013

Just sold my car and it needs side skirts in order to pass safety. If anyone in the Hamilton /Burlington area has stock mk1 skirts let me know please

Checked the scrap yards and there's nothing . Kenney u pull has a crap load but they have all of there cars sitting on rims

RE: Wtb mk1 side skirts - ZTWsquared - 08-09-2013

(08-09-2013, 11:59 AM)2000zx3sct Wrote: Just sold my car and it needs side skirts in order to pass safety. If anyone in the Hamilton /Burlington area has stock mk1 skirts let me know please

Checked the scrap yards and there's nothing . Kenney u pull has a crap load but they have all of there cars sitting on rims

I have 2 sets in storage Guelph Line and 401 available

RE: Wtb mk1 side skirts - 2000zx3sct - 08-10-2013

Ok I'll grab a set off you .

RE: Wtb mk1 side skirts - drunkinmonkey - 08-14-2013

side skirts to pass safety? really?

RE: Wtb mk1 side skirts - 2000zx3sct - 08-14-2013

Apparently LOL , there's tiny holes all along the side and "they need to be covered"

RE: Wtb mk1 side skirts - 2000zx3sct - 08-14-2013

Lets just say , im never going to Canadian tire again for a safety .

RE: Wtb mk1 side skirts - drunkinmonkey - 08-14-2013

lmao wow thats the gayest thing iv heard since Bieber!! so your telling me if i have rust holes in my rockers i wont pass safety?

if it was me id just put a few plastic plugs in them if there going to be that anal about it

RE: Wtb mk1 side skirts - ZX3_2NV - 08-14-2013

If the rockers are really bad with rust it won't pass safety.

RE: Wtb mk1 side skirts - 2000zx3sct - 08-15-2013

This car has little to no rust . Sprayed this thing like crazy cause a buddy of mine works at a shop that does rust checking. I even talked to the mechanic and I didn't like his attitude . Almost like he was pissed off that day lol. In the past I have always had issues with this paticular Canadian tire and not just for safeties , just an example would be them putting the tires on the wrong way . Had to take them back in and say "these tires are directional"lmao. Car is in my neighbours possession now and he's got a trip permit so found him some side skirts so hopefully all goes well with it.

RE: Wtb mk1 side skirts - 2000zx3sct - 08-15-2013

The holes are there from the factory , they are little plug holes not even sure why they are there. Maybe to hold the clips.

RE: Wtb mk1 side skirts - ZX3_2NV - 08-16-2013

Yaa I took my skirts off and never ended up swapping them so I've got the holes you speak of. They are from the clips. I don't see why they won't give you a safety because of that though.

RE: Wtb mk1 side skirts - 2000zx3sct - 08-16-2013

Apparantly they also called the inner tie rod . Guy who bought it took it to another shop and they told him that the bolt was loosened off . Lmao scam artists. So all in all car is now safetied but for anyone I'm the future try to stay away from Burlington Canadian tire.

RE: Wtb mk1 side skirts - Scorcher000 - 08-19-2013

Stay away from all Canadian Tire & Lube places for any service work on your vehicles.

(08-16-2013, 08:12 AM)2000zx3sct Wrote: Apparantly they also called the inner tie rod . Guy who bought it took it to another shop and they told him that the bolt was loosened off . Lmao scam artists. So all in all car is now safetied but for anyone I'm the future try to stay away from Burlington Canadian tire.