FocusCanada Forums
My Titanium Experience - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: From the Street (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: My Titanium Experience (/showthread.php?tid=21905)

Pages: 1 2 3

My Titanium Experience - ZX3_2NV - 09-24-2013

So Oak-Land Ford lent me a Titanium Focus on dyno weekend to document my Titanium Experience. You will have to like Oak-land Ford Facebook page to view the video and while your there make sure to Vote for me Video Andrew O.

Contest is over but if you still want to watch the video heres the you tube link

You Tube Link

I've entered the video in the Win a Focus Contest and I'm one of the Oak-land Ford finalists. If I have the most votes at the end of this week my video gets sent to the final stage of the contest. So who knows maybe I will build a car for next years dyno day.

If you vote for me reply below with how many number of votes I have. That way I'll know you voted for me. You can vote only once a day so try to vote once everyday this week.

RE: My Titanium Experience (Prize for Voters) - ZTWsquared - 09-24-2013

(09-24-2013, 01:35 AM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: So Oak-Land Ford lent me a Titanium Focus on dyno weekend to document my Titanium Experience. You will have to like Oak-land Ford Facebook page to view the video and while your there make sure to Vote for me Video Andrew O.

Well I voted, but it says you only have 3 votes - didn't have to "like" Oak-Land to vote, BTW.

RE: My Titanium Experience (Prize for Voters) - ZX3_2NV - 09-24-2013

Thanks Ken Good to know. I'm getting smoked i'm losing by 20+ Votes one of the girls most of blasted her co-work or something. I just sent an e-mail blast from Focus on Instagram hopefully that gets me some votes.

RE: My Titanium Experience (Prize for Voters) - hardk0re - 09-24-2013

That crystal girl is winning sadly...

If you had Steve to a cameo in the video you would win hands down....."drop the hammer!"

I voted for you.

RE: My Titanium Experience (Prize for Voters) - Kotlkn - 09-24-2013

9 votes

(09-24-2013, 03:08 AM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: Thanks Ken Good to know. I'm getting smoked i'm losing by 20+ Votes one of the girls most of blasted her co-work or something. I just sent an e-mail blast from Focus on Instagram hopefully that gets me some votes.

Np - you should do a daily reminder to help those of us with less than perfect memories.

RE: My Titanium Experience (Prize for Voters) - SVT-WGN - 09-24-2013

You now have 11 votes. And before I could vote, I had to give up my soul (friends list) to the "devil" running this contest. If I am unfriended (okay, okay, they are all family.)

RE: My Titanium Experience (Prize for Voters) - Spinal - 09-24-2013

you have 13 votes but that crystal has like 40 lol...

Yaa I'm getting spanked, Both of the girls have like 58 and I'm at 19. Anybody actually watch the video's?

(09-24-2013, 09:05 PM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: Yaa I'm getting spanked, Both of the girls have like 58 and I'm at 19. Anybody actually watch the video's? Between both of the girls I hope Crystal wins the other girl's video is all google images.

wouldn't let me vote again - still at 19

Thanks for voting

hardk0re
Spinal
SVT-WGN
Kotlkn
ZTWsquared

RE: My Titanium Experience (Prize for Voters) - SVT-WGN - 09-25-2013

Also tried to vote again today. No luck. And you were still at 19.

RE: My Titanium Experience (Prize for Voters) - hardk0re - 09-25-2013

I even had my wife vote Tongue

that crystal girl has many friends...and no wrists...

RE: My Titanium Experience (Prize for Voters) - ZX3_2NV - 09-25-2013

LMFAO Thanks hardk0re for almost making me fall of my chair. Its so true I thought the same thing when i saw her video. Did anyone ready her description? Apparently she has a 2.0 Ecoboost in her 2003 Focus Undecided

RE: My Titanium Experience (Prize for Voters) - ZTWsquared - 09-25-2013

(09-24-2013, 11:58 PM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: I'll throw in the towel. Thanks for trying guys

Don't give up - you've got a lot of support that hasn't come to the table yet.

RE: My Titanium Experience (Prize for Voters) - SVT-WGN - 09-26-2013

Out west old guy here. I pretend to be a big shot, but I am not an Avenger; the Caliber of my equipment only puts me in danger of Crossfire between a Colt and a Magnum. Oops, that Valiant effort was to go on another, unnamed forum. Nah, I'm an old guy who likes long roofs and manual transmissions (and a little performance as well.)

RE: My Titanium Experience (Prize for Voters) - GFXjamie - 09-26-2013

Lol I see what you did there...

I tried to vote but not sure if it worked. It was at 21 before i tries

RE: My Titanium Experience (Prize for Voters) - ZX3_2NV - 09-26-2013

Email Blasting FOI

RE: My Titanium Experience (Prize for Voters) - hardk0re - 09-26-2013

Your 200 down, but we learn from movies to root for the underdog! There is still a chance......

RE: My Titanium Experience (Prize for Voters) - ZX3_2NV - 09-27-2013

(09-26-2013, 11:37 PM)hardk0re Wrote: Your 200 down, but we learn from movies to root for the underdog! There is still a chance......

HA HA Check again My friend.