FocusCanada Forums
carbon hood - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Classifieds (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Buy Items (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Thread: carbon hood (/showthread.php?tid=22161)

carbon hood - Phatsvt - 04-21-2014

Hey everyone I'm looking for a carbon fiber hood for a 00 to 04. Any style . Let me know if anyone knows of one

Thanks Brad

RE: carbon hood - Mystake - 04-21-2014

Someone might remember the name of the place in I think Ajax (or Durham Region at least) that has one. 300$ no mounting hardware IIRC.

RE: carbon hood - 2000zx3sct - 04-21-2014

(04-21-2014, 10:15 PM)Mystake Wrote: Someone might remember the name of the place in I think Ajax (or Durham Region at least) that has one. 300$ no mounting hardware IIRC.

I believe it's called grounded concepts , I was in talks with them last summer about buying it , they said they were going to drop by my house on there way up to a show and drop it off but they never showed up. I'm sure they still have it .

RE: carbon hood - drunkinmonkey - 04-22-2014

I was talking to them last year and basically got the same thing from them. they were going to come install on my car and never came

RE: carbon hood - SL8RZZX3 - 04-22-2014

Yeah try Grounded Concepts, but since they've moved to Pickering they don't seem to be as reliable

RE: carbon hood - Phatsvt - 04-23-2014

Ok thanks guys

carbon hood - davr89 - 04-23-2014

send a pm to PEGASIX. I know he had drunkinmonkeys old cf hood that he repair. I think it just needs a coat of clear or a good wet sand and polish. Not sure if he still has it or not but he did

RE: carbon hood - Scorcher000 - 04-24-2014

deftracing.com