FocusCanada Forums
Massiv Monday August 11th - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Meetings and G2Gs (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Massiv Monday August 11th (/showthread.php?tid=22303)

Massiv Monday August 11th - Scorcher000 - 08-08-2014

[Image: MASSIVMONDAYLOGO_zpse4552a72.jpg]

Hey everyone,

Time for another meet. Last meet we didn't have much attendance but I thank the ones that made it out!!!!
This Monday I will be collecting the whole $55 from the members that wish to participate in the Dyno Day by running they're vehicle on the rollers. You can watch for FREE so don't stress that out. I figure it's going to be a busy day so let's book our cars in. Make sure you have exact cash but I will try and have some $5's for change.

Like all past meets, anyone is invited to come no matter what they have. We show up around 7:30PM and leave when you feel the need too. Depending on the weather or things we have going on we split around 9-10PM.

I hope to see you all there with your money!!! oh and your cars too... Big Grin

August 11th, 2014
Time - 7:30PM-10:00PM or whenever...
Place - Staples / Tim Horton's Parking Lot. (Dixie and Aimco Mississauga)

Attending
Scorcher000
ZTWsquared
GFXjamie
little_j
Cadger
MX3matt
CookieMahnster
2000zx3sct

Massiv Monday August 11th - Cadger - 08-08-2014

I'm going. But where? Lol. I've never made it out yet, but this is the first massive Monday I've had free. Plus I need to bring $55. Lol

RE: Massiv Monday August 11th - Scorcher000 - 08-08-2014

Hey, just google map the intersection of Dixie Rd and Aimco in Mississauga.

Massiv Monday August 11th - Cadger - 08-08-2014

I know that intersection. Shouldn't be an issue

RE: Massiv Monday August 11th - mx3matt - 08-08-2014

I definetly need to start attempting to make it out.

RE: Massiv Monday August 11th - CookieMahnster - 08-08-2014

Going to try and make it out to this one.

RE: Massiv Monday August 11th - 2000zx3sct - 08-09-2014

I'll be there , I'll ether be super early or super late . Picking up a load of focus parts in Toronto that day so I'll pop by on my way back , I'll bring the dyno day money as well .

RE: Massiv Monday August 11th - Scorcher000 - 08-09-2014

More the better!!

RE: Massiv Monday August 11th - ZTWsquared - 08-09-2014

Looks like one of the better turnouts this summer. Just my luck I can't make it. My son has been invited to participate in a piano symposium at Sir Wilfred Laurier University next week and they won't let him stay in residence by himself - so I have to go too.

RE: Massiv Monday August 11th - mcnal35 - 08-09-2014

I'll be there

RE: Massiv Monday August 11th - Svizzara - 08-10-2014

The little SPI will be there as usual... With a nice new addition that I'm pretty happy with Smile

Will try to bring the $55 too

Massiv Monday August 11th - Cadger - 08-10-2014

Just please be gentle. My car's a disgrace, and I have no time to clean it anytime soon. Sad

Can't wait to actually meet some of ya though,

RE: Massiv Monday August 11th - sonic_mikey - 08-10-2014

should be a good test run for my battery relocation job, assuming i get it back together tomorrow lol

RE: Massiv Monday August 11th - Scorcher000 - 08-11-2014

Wow, this is going to be a good meet!!

Ken that suck you can't make it but amazing Owen is playing there. Take some video to show off later on. I love the sound of a piano!!

And yes please bring your $55. I am setting up a Hamlton meet for this Friday. I'll post that today. So if you are from that area, don't stress I'll collect the $55 from that neck of the woods when I get out there!!!

RE: Massiv Monday August 11th - Scorcher000 - 08-12-2014

Ok so this is tonight!! They say rain but as I see if the darker clouds are blowing by and lighter clouds and not far from clear patches.
I'm still heading down. I'll be in a White 2014 Ram. Don't ask... and if it's raining then we will meet in the Timmy's.

C ya soon!!

RE: Massiv Monday August 11th - CookieMahnster - 08-12-2014

Major apologies everyone my commute through the city took about 2 hours and the running around I had to do between Milton and the Ssauga I wasn't free until 10pm. Sad Spent so much damn time detailing yesterday afternoon too.

RE: Massiv Monday August 11th - 2000zx3sct - 08-13-2014

Yeah the weather channel said rain so I decided not to come .

Massiv Monday August 11th - Cadger - 08-13-2014

Nice meeting a few people. Now I'm told I have no excuse not to go to the next one.

RE: Massiv Monday August 11th - Scorcher000 - 08-13-2014

that's right you don't lol. Well we aren't forcing you. Good to meet you and hope more come out too!!