FocusCanada Forums
FSWERKS Exhaust - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Technobabble (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Focus on Performance (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: FSWERKS Exhaust (/showthread.php?tid=22460)

FSWERKS Exhaust - 204ZX3 - 05-08-2015

Anyone know if theres a dealer in Canada that sells FSWERKS exhaust? I want to do the stealth, but holy crap shipping from the sites that sell in the states is expensive.

RE: FSWERKS Exhaust - stupica1 - 05-08-2015

I've got an exhaust for you! Pm me

RE: FSWERKS Exhaust - stupica1 - 05-09-2015

It's a trubendz 2.5 with an fswerks stealth section on the front. It's slightly louder because it has a MagnaFlow muffler vs the fswerks muffler...but then again I also ran it with a turbo so that might have influenced it's noise too. Asking 200. Not very old. very little rust

RE: FSWERKS Exhaust - 204ZX3 - 08-19-2015

Hey sorry I didn't see this! guessing it's gone?

RE: FSWERKS Exhaust - drunkinmonkey - 08-19-2015

where are you located

(08-19-2015, 10:12 PM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: where are you located

I am in manitoba, good sir. Need to do something, as the muffler is literally falling apart. (Yay salty winters) the rest of the system has seen better days as well. but it's in one piece so less priority.

RE: FSWERKS Exhaust - drunkinmonkey - 08-19-2015

ah ok nevermind. I got an HKS sitting in my garage but I don't want to ship it lol

yeah shipping large items like that gets expensive, fast! if i was to order FSwerks stealth system, it would be about $800 CAD with the exchange rate the way it is

RE: FSWERKS Exhaust - drunkinmonkey - 08-20-2015

ya gotta love the exchange rate right now.. bend over

RE: FSWERKS Exhaust - Drivesthebeast - 04-18-2016

I am thinking of getting the FSWERKS Stealth system for my '12 Ti Sedan...it adds decent gains, deletes the lunchbox muffler, and isn't too loud either. My first choice would be MBRP, but I don't think they make anything for the NON-ST Focus or Fiesta's (in their defense, I think almost nobody does)...