FocusCanada Forums
Massive Monday March 8th - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Meetings and G2Gs (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Massive Monday March 8th (/showthread.php?tid=242)

Pages: 1 2 3

Massive Monday March 8th - GFXjamie - 03-10-2010

not necessarily, every dyno is different, so ya they will be more accurate on HP and TQ but may not be 100% as to what your numbers are on another dyno, all depends what dyno it is and how it is calibrated. more of a vauge idea. it will however show difference in peoples set ups and obviously show differences between say my car and yours kinda thing. i think you will pull close to john anyhow, def. kill him in tq numbers.

Massive Monday March 8th - tetra - 03-10-2010

That's what I'm really curious about, the difference with Tom's tune with similar setups. Mind you some people can upgrade their TB's and should squeeze out a few more horses than me on the same NA setup. Sucks, but c'est la vie!

I believe Mike will be grabbing Tom's tune as well, he'll have everything I have except he's got a TB. So he should pull slightly better numbers.

Massive Monday March 8th - GFXjamie - 03-10-2010

TB wont make a pile of difference, ill tell you that forsure.

as for toms tune against a 91 focus sport tune, i have my car tuned exactly where it should be, AFR runs about 12.9-13.1 @ wot and cruising on highway at about 14.5-15.3 AFR

and he didnt even need to do revisions, i just adjusted basic timing and fueling with xcal2.

so really, on basic n/a, it wont make a pile of difference which tune it is, maybe 0.5948hp LOL