FocusCanada Forums
Massiv Monday Oct 6th @ 7pm - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Meetings and G2Gs (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Massiv Monday Oct 6th @ 7pm (/showthread.php?tid=2593)

Pages: 1 2

Massiv Monday Oct 6th @ 7pm - Focus man. Focus. - 10-02-2008

Well the summer has ended and the leaves are starting to change. Soon the tempature will be falling below zero. Lets get out and enjoy the nice days while they still last. As most of you have noticed, the sun is falling behind the horizion and the days are getting shorter. Its sad, I know but these meets will go on. On as long as the interest is there.

Everyone is welcome, Wives, Girlfriends, Partners etc. Bring a chair if you want to sit (weather permitting) and don't forget a blanket, if not we can raid Wendys as we did last meet. Your car is storngly encouraged to join you.

PLACE: Dixie @ Aimco Timmies/Business Depot parking lot on the South East corner.

TIME: People usually show up around 7PM. How long everyone stays is up to the individual.

MASSIV MONDAY MART: Business As Usual I would assume.

Link to MMM page.

MAP: MAP

Please confirm if you can, or maybe attend. I will add those who are or maybe attending to the list below.

Focus Canada Stickers are still available although in limited colours. Get them while they last.... 1 for $4 or 2 for $7.

Hope to see you all at Dixie and Aimco.

Attending

1) Focus Man, Focus. May not make it, pending how the dog is.
2) Scorcher000
3) ZTWsquared
4) Spinal
5) SL8RZZX3
6) hotwiseguy
7) imack
8) Burnin21
9) ZX3_2NV
10)

Maybe

1) konafocuswrc
2) GFXjamie
3)
4)

Massiv Monday Oct 6th @ 7pm - SL8RZZX3 - 10-02-2008

I will be making this one again....

ZTW do you think you will have the spings and Flex wiper by then? just need to know so i can bring cash

ZX3_2NV we still meeting up on my way there too?

Man i'm just a parts whore lately :rolleyes:

Massiv Monday Oct 6th @ 7pm - ZX3_2NV - 10-02-2008

yaa or I might pull the same thing like last meet maybe a bit longer since I won't be making any non focus deliveries but I would leave around 8 to watch Prison break. put me down as a maybe for now

Spinal will you be there before 8?

Massiv Monday Oct 6th @ 7pm - ZTWsquared - 10-02-2008

SL8RZZX3,Oct 1 2008, 03:19 PM Wrote:I will be making this one again....

ZTW do you think you will have the spings and Flex wiper by then? just need to know so i can bring cash

ZX3_2NV we still meeting up on my way there too?

Man i'm just a parts whore lately  :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]273686[/snapback][/right]
Yes I'll have your springs - bring money LOL.

I've got one Flex wiper ... hotwiseguy has dibs, but as he hasn't paid for it yet, I think it's fair to give it to you if he's not there Monday.

Massiv Monday Oct 6th @ 7pm - Scorcher000 - 10-02-2008

I'm there.

Massiv Monday Oct 6th @ 7pm - Spinal - 10-02-2008

ZX3_2NV,Oct 1 2008, 02:28 PM Wrote:Spinal will you be there before 8?
[right][snapback]273687[/snapback][/right]
yes i will be.

Massiv Monday Oct 6th @ 7pm - hotwiseguy - 10-02-2008

hi there guys i will be there and im getting the flex wiper ken =) see you guys there

Massiv Monday Oct 6th @ 7pm - Focus man. Focus. - 10-02-2008

Scorcher000,Oct 1 2008, 03:27 PM Wrote:I'm there.
[right][snapback]273691[/snapback][/right]

I already had you on the list. Always one step ahead. :D

Massiv Monday Oct 6th @ 7pm - konafocuswrc - 10-03-2008

maybe, depends on schedule..i haven't seen next week's appointment book yet..

Massiv Monday Oct 6th @ 7pm - imack - 10-03-2008

I'll be there, to pick up some stuff from ZTWsquared.

Massiv Monday Oct 6th @ 7pm - GFXjamie - 10-05-2008

if i have to make the trip up to evans ford monday, i will be there forsure, so put me down as a maybe :)

Massiv Monday Oct 6th @ 7pm - Burnin21 - 10-06-2008

I'll be there by 8pm :)

Massiv Monday Oct 6th @ 7pm - Scorcher000 - 10-07-2008

Hey Ken I have a pair the Silvania Silver Star bulbs for the low beam in our lights I'm gonna give to you. I have no use for them since I put those blinding HID's in.
Please remember my parts and I'll remember the money.

Massiv Monday Oct 6th @ 7pm - ZX3_2NV - 10-07-2008

Ill be coming by 2night but not sure for how long because im pretty much falling asleep at my desk. Since i've only had about 7 hours of sleep since Friday Damm bachlor party, wedding and track day.

Hopefully its not to cold out tonight this morning was mighty cold

Massiv Monday Oct 6th @ 7pm - Focus man. Focus. - 10-07-2008

I may not make it out tonight. One of our rottweilers had a stroke yesterday and isn't doing very well. He can barely stand up and I am thinking we may need to put him down. I will let you know later how things are going.

Massiv Monday Oct 6th @ 7pm - Spinal - 10-07-2008

ZX3_2NV,Oct 6 2008, 09:16 AM Wrote:Ill be coming by 2night but not sure for how long because im pretty much falling asleep at my desk.  Since i've only had about 7 hours of sleep since Friday Damm bachlor party, wedding and track day.

Hopefully its not to cold out tonight this morning was mighty cold
[right][snapback]273927[/snapback][/right]
ill make sure im there early to pickup those shoulder harness thingies the black ones ^^
Focus man, Focus.,Oct 6 2008, 09:32 AM Wrote:I may not make it out tonight.  One of our rottweilers had a stroke yesterday and isn't doing very well.  He can barely stand up and I am thinking we may need to put him down.  I will let you know later how things are going.
[right][snapback]273930[/snapback][/right]
hope everything works out for ya kev.

No prob Kev, you gotta take care of whats important first. I had to put one of my lil shi-tzu's down sunday, Bastard vets $100 to come out, $800 to put 7 needles in him and hook a IV in him to make him live to monday morning, and $400 to put him down (cancer). R.I.P. lil buddy, I'll miss ya.

Yeah, the thing is we cannot move him. He basicly doesn't want to be touched and the other this is that he is close to 240LBS. So we are in the same boat. $ for the mobile Vet, $500+ for the injection, and then $ the disposal/cremation. Poor guy is in a lot of pain. Something is going to have to be done tonight. This is one of the most loving dogs I have ever owned.

Need help give me a call.

Will do bud, thanks.