FocusCanada Forums
Ford Show And Shine - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Meetings and G2Gs (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Ford Show And Shine (/showthread.php?tid=3025)

Ford Show And Shine - phased_focus - 07-01-2008

[Image: 3rdAnnualS5712FFLeafletcopy.jpg]

Ford Show And Shine - mister_bin - 07-02-2008

Sweeet too bad im not here that weekend

Ford Show And Shine - Scorcher000 - 07-02-2008

I'm there, so is my dad with his STX Ranger.

Ford Show And Shine - ZX3_2NV - 07-02-2008

ohh now im torn thats the same day as scrape by the lake in st catherines and they specifically have a focus class but a dash plaque thats pretty cool not sure which one ill go to is there any more info on classes then just, street rods, pickups and classics

Ford Show And Shine - phased_focus - 07-03-2008

There will be a front wheel drive class as long as there are atleast 3 front wheel drive cars. But if you are going to come for the dash plaque then you should know its like a little gold buisness card that says 3RD Annual Formula ford Show And Shine......in other words, the plaque is nothing special. but it was a good show last year none the less. lots of stangs and some amazing trucks, even a couple pintos.

Ford Show And Shine - ZX3_2NV - 07-03-2008

alright cool thanks for the info that kept me from getting dissapointed thats 4 sure i still won't make up my mind till it gets closer

Ford Show And Shine - hardk0re - 07-04-2008

If theres a FWD class I may decide to show up. Last year we got no respect and were dwarfed in the shadow of the mustang guys.

Ford Show And Shine - NOS2Go4Me - 07-04-2008

Yeah, no s*** eh Kev?

I should show up again this year and park ON TOP of a few Mustangs! :P :ph34r:

Ford Show And Shine - NefCanuck - 07-04-2008

NOS2Go4Me,Jul 3 2008, 09:30 AM Wrote:Yeah, no s*** eh Kev?

[right][snapback]268116[/snapback][/right]

Now, now NOS, no need to try and make the Mustang owners feel any more inadequate :rofl:

Assuming all goes well, by this time next year the Fusion will be showing up and looking mean enough to leave a few 'Stangs dripping fluids IYKWIM ;)

NefCanuck

Ford Show And Shine - Focus man. Focus. - 07-04-2008

I am thinking about going. The wife doesn't know it yet but time will tell. Lets get FOCUSCANADA.NET to represent!!!!!

Ford Show And Shine - Scorcher000 - 07-04-2008

Ya thats sounds great I'll advertise it on my facebook crap. Hoppfully some people will show up and be interrested.

Ford Show And Shine - NikiterZTS - 07-05-2008

NefCanuck,Jul 3 2008, 09:37 AM Wrote:

Now, now NOS, no need to try and make the Mustang owners feel any more inadequate :rofl:

Assuming all goes well, by this time next year the Fusion will be showing up and looking mean enough to leave a few 'Stangs dripping fluids IYKWIM ;)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]268118[/snapback][/right]

"IYKWIM "
ok i actually had to go into Google and punch it in to see what the hell it means

Dan= dork of the year

Ford Show And Shine - KillaCamST - 07-05-2008

Yah Hope to be there.

Ford Show And Shine - NOS2Go4Me - 07-06-2008

NikiterZTS,Jul 4 2008, 04:37 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Jul 3 2008, 09:37 AM Wrote:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]268118[/snapback][/right]

"IYKWIM "
ok i actually had to go into Google and punch it in to see what the hell it means

Dan= dork of the year
[right][snapback]268181[/snapback][/right]

Nik = texting illiterate person of the year :P

I'll see if I can make it, not sure. Grandfather's not doing too well at Sunnybrook and we don't know how long he'll last. Might have... other plans around that time. :(

Ford Show And Shine - Scorcher000 - 07-10-2008

So some of you may know this by now but if you do not then here it is. Steeda.ca is having they're annual Mustang Show and Shine, so means a better day for us Focus drivers.

Ford Show And Shine - ZX3_2NV - 07-15-2008

so is this whitby or scar town because i might not feel like driving all the way to st catherines for Scrape by the lake so who knows maybe ill pass by Formula

Ford Show And Shine - phased_focus - 07-15-2008

ZX3_2NV,Jul 14 2008, 09:19 AM Wrote:so is this whitby or scar town because i might not feel like driving all the way to st catherines for Scrape by the lake so who knows maybe ill pass by Formula
[right][snapback]268680[/snapback][/right]
Its in pickering. which way are you coming from and i will give you directions.