FocusCanada Forums
Need Your Take On This - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Need Your Take On This (/showthread.php?tid=3043)

Need Your Take On This - Dimitri - 06-25-2008

Well aparently I was over on the FF board, and stumbled across a posting about someone getting involved in a high speed involvement with a Focus.

Aparently I ruffled someone's feathers over there and think I may have started something:

Lemme know if I am wrong but:

LINK

Did I take it the wrong way? Or am I to be expecting a banning :lol: anytime soon lol!

Need Your Take On This - Canadian ST - 06-25-2008

Dimitri,Jun 24 2008, 10:11 PM Wrote:Well aparently I was over on the FF board, and stumbled across a posting about someone getting involved in a high speed involvement with a Focus.

Aparently I ruffled someone's feathers over there and think I may have started something:

Lemme know if I am wrong but:

LINK

Did I take it the wrong way? Or am I to be expecting a banning  :lol:  anytime soon lol!
[right][snapback]267772[/snapback][/right]

You said the wright things man! What if that car crashed into a minivan full of people? I think thats reason enouph not to street race.

As for getting banned, I got banned last year for making fun of the States :ph34r:

Need Your Take On This - NikiterZTS - 06-25-2008

well the guy was in shock and probably thought his lisence was gonna be taken away from speeding/racing or whatever.......people do dumb things when they are scared

Need Your Take On This - Canadian ST - 06-25-2008

NikiterZTS,Jun 24 2008, 11:28 PM Wrote:well the guy was in shock and probably thought his lisence was gonna be taken away from speeding/racing or whatever.......people do dumb things when they are scared
[right][snapback]267777[/snapback][/right]

its true, I said "I do" :D :ph34r: :o

Need Your Take On This - ZX3TUNR - 06-26-2008

raise of hands who wasn't banned yet?

i think the guy could of had better actions towards the situation. im curious to find out what happened to the guy who rolled his car.

Need Your Take On This - Canadian ST - 06-26-2008

I wonder what ever happened to my car? It was written off a couple of months ago but the engine still worked?? Any ideas on how I can find out?

Need Your Take On This - ZX3_2NV - 06-27-2008

that was random /\ I posted my thoughts on FF

Need Your Take On This - focusracer - 06-27-2008

I just posted on there about this as well. Maybe we'll get an all Canadian ban on FF :D

Need Your Take On This - Dimitri - 06-27-2008

Aparently now a moderator is stepping in to give his 2 cents!
Just amazes me with some people.

Need Your Take On This - paolo - 07-03-2008

replied. glad to see my ff login still worked after 2.5 years of dormancy