FocusCanada Forums
Meet Up, Tuesday. - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Meetings and G2Gs (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Meet Up, Tuesday. (/showthread.php?tid=3075)

Meet Up, Tuesday. - Scorcher000 - 06-19-2008

Last time we met at Erinmills Parkway & Eglington. It was pretty good, except for the rain and the freak lightning lol. So who's up for it and where ever you wanna met up, shout it out.
Location Timmy's/Wendy's in the mall parking lot area.North West side of the intersection just north of the 403.

Meet Up, Tuesday. - ZX3_2NV - 06-19-2008

Ill be up in grand bend on the beach and at the racetrack

Meet Up, Tuesday. - mister_bin - 06-19-2008

I'll see if i can make it... I got a tune up to do (not my car) but if im done before 6ish then yeah i'll be there..

Meet Up, Tuesday. - Focus man. Focus. - 06-19-2008

FC.NET Camping weekend. Can't make it.

Meet Up, Tuesday. - Scorcher000 - 06-20-2008

True true forgot aboout that the camping.
So then maybe a monday meet again or a tuesday, Cause if not then forget it cause there will be like 3 maybe lol.

Meet Up, Tuesday. - Scorcher000 - 06-20-2008

Well then theres no interest, so not happening.

Meet Up, Tuesday. - JAMUS - 06-22-2008

I'm off work at 6 on sunday, but i have a bit of homework to do. I'm down for a meet on tuesday. I'll have my exhaust in that morning:)

OH BTW, i got my clamp from MBRP. yay!

Meet Up, Tuesday. - Scorcher000 - 06-23-2008

Well thats good that you got the clamp and ya a tuesday I can do too if any one wants same place at that timmy's/wendy's again?

Meet Up, Tuesday. - ZX3_2NV - 06-24-2008

im down for tuesday i need to pit some cliks on the new clutch im off at 8 ill stop by intoduce myself stay for a bit then head home what time r u guys gonna meet up

Meet Up, Tuesday. - Scorcher000 - 06-24-2008

Once again there is noo interest so message me or call me if you still wanna meet up (416) 843 3118 John/ same number to text me by.

Meet Up, Tuesday. - ZX3_2NV - 06-25-2008

kinda sucks that no one wants to come out looks like its gonna be a nice day i guess ill just come out to the next masive meet.

Meet Up, Tuesday. - Focus man. Focus. - 06-25-2008

Sorry man, Its a little far for me to come. Monday's are my sort of thing. Plus I was home sick today. Complications with my Diabetes.

Meet Up, Tuesday. - Scorcher000 - 06-25-2008

no prob buddy just trying to get some of the other ones that can't make the monday's lol

Meet Up, Tuesday. - JAMUS - 06-26-2008

Scorcher000,Jun 24 2008, 09:12 PM Wrote:no prob buddy just trying to get some of the other ones that can't make the monday's lol
[right][snapback]267773[/snapback][/right]

Damnit! i saw this a day too late. i was free. I actually called mike out to come chill but he turned me down. oh well. I'm gunna try another meet for sunday. If i don't work.