FocusCanada Forums
Sauga/toronto Meet @ Erin Mills - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Meetings and G2Gs (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Sauga/toronto Meet @ Erin Mills (/showthread.php?tid=3182)

Pages: 1 2 3

Sauga/toronto Meet @ Erin Mills - JAMUS - 06-05-2008

I have sunday off and it's suppose to be amazing outside. Anyone want to meet up for some ice cream/ coffee? I was thinking about meeting up at erin mills by sears. It's accross from the timmies/windys. Maybe meet up there and we could drive somewhere or just chill out and have some frostys.

I haven't had the chance to meet everyone cause i finish work late on mondays so i hardly make it out to the meets. This is my alternative.

Since there is some interest, I'll hold it Erin Mills Town Center mall. Located at Erin Mills Parkway & eglington. It will be infront of the sears parklot on the upper level.

Time 6 or 7 PM

Heres a map:
[Image: Picture1.png]

Confirmed:

JAMUS
Scorcher000 (Maybe)
Spinal
Trinifoci
NikiterZTS (maybe)

Sauga/toronto Meet @ Erin Mills - NikiterZTS - 06-05-2008

we just had a meet past monday

Sauga/toronto Meet @ Erin Mills - Scorcher000 - 06-05-2008

Sounds very tempting. I'll have to see about it. Tho I would really ike a meet every week instead of once every 2 weeks. I'm not familliar with the sreen name waht car do u drive. I'm John and I have the 05 Blue with the carbon Invader Hood and grey wheels.

Sauga/toronto Meet @ Erin Mills - Focus man. Focus. - 06-06-2008

Nik, drives the 02 Liquid Grey Sedan rollin on the 17's with the euro grill. His car was very dirty. LOL

Sauga/toronto Meet @ Erin Mills - NikiterZTS - 06-06-2008

u should buy my grill Kev...and strut bar........

Sauga/toronto Meet @ Erin Mills - trinifoci - 06-06-2008

sounds good better than a monday meet when i'm working. <_<

Sauga/toronto Meet @ Erin Mills - Spinal - 06-06-2008

eh im down, why not.

Sauga/toronto Meet @ Erin Mills - NikiterZTS - 06-06-2008

ok well since there's an interest...i might come out to this one

Sauga/toronto Meet @ Erin Mills - Scorcher000 - 06-06-2008

Alright I'm in.at what time and could you give a major intersection or a link to a map lol. It supost to rain but its just a lil water.

Sauga/toronto Meet @ Erin Mills - JAMUS - 06-06-2008

What time is best for everyone? 6 or 7pm? The major intersection in erin mills & eglington. I'll update some details on the main post

NikiterZTS,Jun 5 2008, 06:22 AM Wrote:we just had a meet past monday
[right][snapback]265973[/snapback][/right]

I'm aware lol but this is the third meet i've missed cause of work and everyone leaving before 10pm. This is an alternative so i can meet some people

Ok cool anyone see the car shoe request that would be cool to get a group together for t but might be too late lol.

Sauga/toronto Meet @ Erin Mills - AckermaNzx3 - 06-06-2008

if im back from indiana by then ill come...so im a maybe

i know you boys want some frosties. Don't poon out. lol

Sauga/toronto Meet @ Erin Mills - mister_bin - 06-06-2008

Seeing as its in basically my back yard.. I'll be there... This sunday (June 8th at 7) Sounds good see you there...

Hey does anyone have decals or are we going to get some done up cause I would like to represent this Focus Nation Proudly and Loudly, and I would be willing to chip in as well but only as long as I can get them in gun metal lol.

Sauga/toronto Meet @ Erin Mills - Frost__2001 - 06-06-2008

Scorcher000,Jun 5 2008, 03:54 PM Wrote:Hey does anyone have decals or are we going to get some done up cause I would like to represent this Focus Nation Proudly and Loudly, and I would be willing to chip in as well but only as long as I can get them in gun metal lol.
[right][snapback]266065[/snapback][/right]

yeah we have decals, there was a thread about it a while ago, if anything ask puppet, or anthonyd about them as they always have them available durring the focus bbq.

Bring some to this meet. I want 2.

Frost__2001,Jun 5 2008, 03:37 PM Wrote:
Scorcher000,Jun 5 2008, 03:54 PM Wrote:Hey does anyone have decals or are we going to get some done up cause I would like to represent this Focus Nation Proudly and Loudly, and I would be willing to chip in as well but only as long as I can get them in gun metal lol.
[right][snapback]266065[/snapback][/right]

yeah we have decals, there was a thread about it a while ago, if anything ask puppet, or anthonyd about them as they always have them available durring the focus bbq.
[right][snapback]266069[/snapback][/right]

Thanx I'll look into it, because I've only seen one car so far with a decal on it.

Hey have any of you guys seen this is from ZX3 2NV its about the meet hes trying to setup along with a show and shine and a drag race too. (Most have probably seen it) But heres the link I'm a high maybe for it since it's all the way in Aug.
http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=23221