FocusCanada Forums
Saw My First Ford Flex This Weekend. - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: From the Street (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Saw My First Ford Flex This Weekend. (/showthread.php?tid=3655)

Saw My First Ford Flex This Weekend. - ANTHONYD - 03-25-2008

Cool looking Kleenex boxes.
If they made those with giant tissues coming out of the top them, I'd buy one :lol:

The colour was nice. (brown)

Anyone else see one on the street?

Saw My First Ford Flex This Weekend. - Frost__2001 - 03-25-2008

ANTHONYD,Mar 24 2008, 10:15 AM Wrote:Cool looking Kleenex boxes.
If they made those with giant tissues coming out of the top them, I'd buy one :lol:

The colour was nice. (brown)

Anyone else see one on the street?
[right][snapback]260462[/snapback][/right]

not on the street but here at Adesa we have 4 of them in the " Storage " area along with a few 2008 focus'

Saw My First Ford Flex This Weekend. - ZX3_2NV - 03-25-2008

wow i didn't know that they were allready on the road whats the sticker price on one of them I really liked the chip foose one that was at the auto show

Saw My First Ford Flex This Weekend. - habmann - 03-25-2008

I saw a bunch last year when i was doing work at ford in oakville, personally i like them, the black with chrome has a sorta mobster look to it.

Saw My First Ford Flex This Weekend. - mo_focus - 03-25-2008

habmann,Mar 24 2008, 06:19 PM Wrote:I saw a bunch last year when i was doing work at ford in oakville, personally i like them, the black with chrome has a sorta mobster look to it.
[right][snapback]260486[/snapback][/right]

mobster or hurts? :)

saw the brown one in the autoshow, not sure if i like it. Then again i might change my mind later one once i get use to the box.