FocusCanada Forums
Trubendz 2.5" Stainless Steel W/ Hfc And Resonator - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Classifieds (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Sell Items (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Trubendz 2.5" Stainless Steel W/ Hfc And Resonator (/showthread.php?tid=390)

Trubendz 2.5" Stainless Steel W/ Hfc And Resonator - tetra - 01-28-2010

Would anybody be interested in a used Trubendz 2.5" stainless steel exhaust system? Made in the USA with 304 SS. Works with 2.0L or 2.3L platforms.
It's got a high-flow cat, a resonator and a Magnaflow muffler on it. It's hardly used. It's been installed since August of last year. I get my car undercoated with Krown oil every year so it's been extra protected during the winters even though it's stainless.

"HP increases will usually average between 8-12 HP at the wheels with this kit."

More information about the exhaust kit can be found here:

http://www.trubendz.com/home.asp?productty...pagetype=detail

ONLY FITS SEDAN'S IN YEAR 2005-2010

I paid 405USD plus an extra 70USD for the resonator. Not to mention shipping and duty costs.

Asking price: $275, great deal!

Feel free to PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking.

Trubendz 2.5" Stainless Steel W/ Hfc And Resonator - tetra - 01-30-2010

Where all the sedan owners at!! heh
Figured most have hatches :(

Trubendz 2.5" Stainless Steel W/ Hfc And Resonator - Scourge - 01-31-2010

I'm interested. How loud did you find this setup? Did you mean it has been on the car since August of 08 or 09? Did you have to mod any of the hangers, or did it fit right away? Any photos of it?

Thanks!
-George

Trubendz 2.5" Stainless Steel W/ Hfc And Resonator - tetra - 01-31-2010

Hi George, it sounds really good, it's quiet when you want it to be, but when you get WOT she gets louder. I can't imagine how loud it would be without the resonator!

It's been on the car since August 2009 and I didn't have to mod anything. The only problem I had, was that the tip wasn't centered. But I got polyurethane bushings from CFM and it holds it as straight as an arrow. Every car is different though, might fit perfect on yours.

I don't have pics, but if you're willing to come down here we can go for a ride and I can show you how it sounds.

Thanks,

--Chad

Trubendz 2.5" Stainless Steel W/ Hfc And Resonator - tetra - 02-04-2010

SALE PENDING

Trubendz 2.5" Stainless Steel W/ Hfc And Resonator - GFXjamie - 02-11-2010

what are you replacing it with???

Trubendz 2.5" Stainless Steel W/ Hfc And Resonator - Scourge - 02-22-2010

Sold. ;)