FocusCanada Forums
What Changes Happened On Fri - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Support (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Site Support/Updates (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: What Changes Happened On Fri (/showthread.php?tid=4061)

What Changes Happened On Fri - ZX3_2NV - 01-08-2008

I was at work on friday on Focus Canada morning but by the end of the day i was unable to get on this site it said that it was un catergerized and it was blocked by websence so did anything change on Friday?

What Changes Happened On Fri - mo_focus - 01-09-2008

i think websence monitors the companies accessed sites and blocked them eventually. thats what happned to me so now i have to use my 60 min. limit to access focuscanada.

What Changes Happened On Fri - darkpuppet - 01-09-2008

There were possibly a DNS change on Friday due to a server migration, however, there were no other changes made to the site.

What Changes Happened On Fri - imack - 01-12-2008

Maybe it's my browser settings or something screwed up on my PC, but the board seems stuck with last visit as Jan 4, even though I check it pretty much daily.

Edit: Definitely my brower settings. Works OK in IE, but not in Firefox...

What Changes Happened On Fri - NefCanuck - 01-13-2008

imack,Jan 12 2008, 02:42 AM Wrote:Maybe it's my browser settings or something screwed up on my PC, but the board seems stuck with last visit as Jan 4, even though I check it pretty much daily.

Edit: Definitely my brower settings.  Works OK in IE, but not in Firefox...
[right][snapback]256000[/snapback][/right]

Corruption in FF's cache maybe? :huh:

I assume you already tried flushing through FF, but you may need to tackle it with something a tad more agressive, like CCleaner. Short of that, it's R&R time for Foxie I'm afraid...

NefCanuck

What Changes Happened On Fri - ZX3_2NV - 01-17-2008

well i tryed to get on today and well here i am without a problem hopefully stays like this it really pass the day quicker