FocusCanada Forums
Spotted: Black Svt Zx3--windsor - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: From the Street (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Spotted: Black Svt Zx3--windsor (/showthread.php?tid=4358)

Spotted: Black Svt Zx3--windsor - ZX5focused - 11-15-2007

Spotted a black SVT in the school lot with focuscanada.net stickers on it.

never seen it before and i was pretty sure i knew all of the windsor members

licesne plate said "OPYA"

anyone, you obviously are on here.

Spotted: Black Svt Zx3--windsor - ZED_not_zee - 11-15-2007

it was me,,, IO bought the wheels and bumpers. and stuck on the badging Ricer style

ZED_not_zee,Nov 14 2007, 07:10 PM Wrote:it was me,,, IO bought the wheels and bumpers. and stuck on the badging Ricer style
[right][snapback]252844[/snapback][/right]

rear disc too?? lol and why would you be parked in the student lot?

Spotted: Black Svt Zx3--windsor - ZED_not_zee - 11-15-2007

what you think I'm too old to be student?... jokes really you know I wouldn't do any of that... I'm guessing the prices of the used SVTF has come down.. I've seen a few around town in all colours.. even a rare comp orange Euro package SVTF from across the creek.

ZED_not_zee,Nov 14 2007, 09:46 PM Wrote:what you think I'm too old to be student?... jokes really you know I wouldn't do any of that... I'm guessing the prices of the used SVTF has come down.. I've seen a few around town in all colours.. even a rare comp orange Euro package SVTF from across the creek.
[right][snapback]252860[/snapback][/right]

really mr all performance/handling mods??

ive a yellow euro package one around once in a while. the thing about this one is that it had FC.net stickers on it. so they have to be on here lol

Spotted: Black Svt Zx3--windsor - ZX5focused - 11-28-2007

left a note on your windshield

Spotted: Black Svt Zx3--windsor - ZX5focused - 11-29-2007

found out who this is, not a member here, bought the car from someone in TO, im thinking it was sundowns car, anybody know if he finally sold it?

Spotted: Black Svt Zx3--windsor - NikiterZTS - 11-29-2007

i'll ask him