FocusCanada Forums
My Father's Biography & Story Globe & Mail Website - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: My Father's Biography & Story Globe & Mail Website (/showthread.php?tid=4979)

My Father's Biography & Story Globe & Mail Website - NefCanuck - 08-10-2007

Link below:

Globe and Mail story on Ernst Amsler

NefCanuck

My Father's Biography & Story Globe & Mail Website - oldeguy - 08-10-2007

Daniel,
Not too many of us can say our Dad's had a write up in the paper, other than the obligatory obituary or the crime section. Reading abut him must make you miss him even more, but, you can say with a great deal of pride " Hey. that's my Dad!"

My Father's Biography & Story Globe & Mail Website - darkpuppet - 08-10-2007

that's a very glowing tribute to your father... He obviously impacted many lives, and his memory will definitely live on.

My Father's Biography & Story Globe & Mail Website - Frost__2001 - 08-10-2007

darkpuppet,Aug 9 2007, 11:45 AM Wrote:that's a very glowing tribute to your father...  He obviously impacted many lives, and his memory will definitely live on.
[right][snapback]246234[/snapback][/right]

I agree.

My Father's Biography & Story Globe & Mail Website - NOS2Go4Me - 08-10-2007

What an outstanding way to recognize the life of someone special.

I hope reading that article brightens your day a little, Daniel. :)

My Father's Biography & Story Globe & Mail Website - paolo - 08-10-2007

Thats wonderfull. It reminds me of the time when my cousin passed away over 10 years ago, he had an article in the local community paper which made all of our family extremely happy.

Frame It.

My Father's Biography & Story Globe & Mail Website - NefCanuck - 08-10-2007

It was really weird reading it in the newspaper though, esp. seeing his face again...

I was always proud of him, but this was just terrific to think that his life was that special to get this sort of attention...

Already snagged two copies of the obit, 'cause I doubt my brother would buy the Globe and Mail just for the obit ;)

NefCanuck