FocusCanada Forums
Wings Tomorrow - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Wings Tomorrow (/showthread.php?tid=5103)

Wings Tomorrow - NOS2Go4Me - 07-26-2007

I'm down till Friday afternoon, but obviously driving back Friday.

Is anyone around tomorrow that wants to partake in wings/suds/supper? I won't be drinking but then again more than a few of you knew that already.

There's a new St. Louis at the Atrium on Bay (Bay/Dundas) and it seems slick enough. Otherwise, if you want something more midtown, I'll need to know so I can get the car out.

Fire away boys :D

Wings Tomorrow - ANTHONYD - 07-26-2007

Hey dude!

I'd love to man but I'm flying out to Memphis this afternoon for a presentation :(

Next time for sure!

I think Darkpuppet is in Thinderbay this week visiting Mom.

Wings Tomorrow - ZTWsquared - 07-26-2007

How late is too late?

I'm downtown tonight attending the Just for Laughs thing but wouldn't mind meeting up for a drink or coffee afterward if you've got nothing better to do.

The agency I'm working with right now bought a whole block of tickets and so it's a free meal and chuckles ... but not sure when it ends ... I'll have to double check the agenda when I get to the office.

NOS2Go4Me,Jul 25 2007, 11:04 PM Wrote:I'm down till Friday afternoon, but obviously driving back Friday.

Is anyone around tomorrow that wants to partake in wings/suds/supper? I won't be drinking but then again more than a few of you knew that already.

There's a new St. Louis at the Atrium on Bay (Bay/Dundas) and it seems slick enough. Otherwise, if you want something more midtown, I'll need to know so I can get the car out.

Fire away boys :D
[right][snapback]244889[/snapback][/right]

Wings Tomorrow - NefCanuck - 07-27-2007

Dude any other time and I would have been down there...

As it is I'm dragging myself out of my place for the first time since Tuesday to attend a farewell function for my condo's property manager :ph34r:

Doubt I'll be even be staying long for that actually...

NefCanuck

Wings Tomorrow - NOS2Go4Me - 07-27-2007

^^ You were the last name I'd consider asking given the recent bad news you've had. I so didn't even expect you to post here, but thanks anyways :)

Take it easy man.