FocusCanada Forums
For Sale Forum - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Support (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Site Support/Updates (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: For Sale Forum (/showthread.php?tid=5874)

For Sale Forum - fastfoci - 04-26-2007

i have a question,
i know i dont have 100 post. but i do have a focus that i would like to go to somone looking for a project. i lost interest in my car when my interior was stolen and just would like to offer it to someone who might be looking for a project car and shares a love for the focus. im sure you hear this all the time but i dont want to see it sit in my garage anymore.

is there a place or a way i can post it somewhere? ill be happy to help out a fellow member.

For Sale Forum - Flofocus - 04-26-2007

fastfoci,Apr 25 2007, 02:44 PM Wrote:i have a question,
i know i dont have 100 post. but i do have a focus that i would like to go to somone looking for a project. i lost interest in my car when my interior was stolen and just would like to offer it to someone who might be looking for a project car and shares a love for the focus. im sure you hear this all the time but i dont want to see it sit in my garage anymore.

is there a place or a way i can post it somewhere? ill be happy to help out a fellow member.
[right][snapback]236289[/snapback][/right]

Im the one that hid your post. You will have to get the ok from the admin for this request. His name is darkpuppet on here.

For Sale Forum - NikiterZTS - 04-26-2007

pm sent

For Sale Forum - fastfoci - 04-26-2007

thanx guys. i hope people are more carful when they choose someone to work on their cars. i miss driving my car alot trust me.

For Sale Forum - Flofocus - 04-26-2007

fastfoci,Apr 25 2007, 03:42 PM Wrote:thanx guys. i hope people are more carful when they choose someone to work on their cars. i miss driving my car alot trust me.
[right][snapback]236296[/snapback][/right]

hey....trust me dood, I've learned the if you want it done right, do it yourself lesson the hard way to!

Best of luck on future projects B)

For Sale Forum - Focus man. Focus. - 04-26-2007

I wouldn't mind seeing the then and now pic's that were posted but blocked. You might have a problem selling your car here as it says your in Rochester, NY. But you never know. What happened to the interior? Was it all done up? Seats stolen or was it trashed to get the stereo?

For Sale Forum - guilty - 04-26-2007

If it's a US car that hasn't been registered in Canada, you'd have to put the engine/interior back in, get the car mainly back to stock, get it safetied, register it and then start to mod it.

That is unless you're looking for a cheap Focus shell to make into a dedicated race car..

Either way though, good luck with selling it but just make sure everyone keeps in mind the issue of importing a US car and licensing it in Canada.