FocusCanada Forums
Mother Of The Year Winner! - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Mother Of The Year Winner! (/showthread.php?tid=5904)

Mother Of The Year Winner! - ZX5focused - 04-23-2007

Hands down winner and i know its only April!!!

Mother Of The Year Winner! - OAC_Sparky - 04-23-2007

ZX5focused,Apr 22 2007, 09:01 PM Wrote:Hands down winner and i know its only April!!!
[right][snapback]235854[/snapback][/right]
OMFG. I've seen some pretty nasty vids in my time, but as a parent I had my heart in my throat while I watched that. I had the image in my head of that airbag going off.

I'm not into violence against women, but the line to bitch-slap that idiot forms behind me. :twak:

Mother Of The Year Winner! - NefCanuck - 04-23-2007

:blink: Oh my GOD

That was the most disturbing, idiotic and dangerous thing I have ever seen done to a newborn in a car...

Lock that crazy woman up until the kid is old enough to kick her @$$ for subjecting him to that <_<

NefCanuck

Mother Of The Year Winner! - habmann - 04-23-2007

OMG! I've seen alot of disturbing videos on youtube, but i think that one was by the worst i've ever seen.

I honestly wonder what some parents are thinking when they do stuff like that.

Mother Of The Year Winner! - Burnin21 - 04-23-2007

Wow.......... that is very disturbing...... what do people think these days.....

Mother Of The Year Winner! - laidman - 04-23-2007

if I think back my dad did the same with me. Mind you I was 5 or 6 and it was on a side street. Don't think I'm joking either. Gotta love 80's parenting

Mother Of The Year Winner! - torradan - 04-23-2007

Wow that is scary...

She needs her kid taken away from her...and her tubes tied so she can't spawn anymore.

Mother Of The Year Winner! - Frost__2001 - 04-23-2007

hmm if you think about it, it's not any different from Britney Spears doing the same thing in her mini cooper S. If anything it would be a tie for mother of the year.

Mother Of The Year Winner! - ANTHONYD - 04-23-2007

tie.

Mother Of The Year Winner! - NikiterZTS - 04-23-2007

this kid is next Ricky Bobby