FocusCanada Forums
Anyone Interested In A Brampton Meet? - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Meetings and G2Gs (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Anyone Interested In A Brampton Meet? (/showthread.php?tid=5985)

Pages: 1 2 3

Anyone Interested In A Brampton Meet? - j-boot72 - 04-14-2007

Im from brampton and i just joined this site, so im not to sure how the meetings go, but i know there are tons of focus owners in brampton, and was wondering if anyone in brampton and the local area would be interested in getting together for a meeting, possible dinner some where and then check out the rides of course. Let me kno.

Anyone Interested In A Brampton Meet? - tippmann - 04-14-2007

im good for a meet around brampton or mississauga, but has to be on a weekend sometime as i work afternoon shift

Anyone Interested In A Brampton Meet? - j-boot72 - 04-14-2007

ye man i dont see that being a problem. just need to see how many other are interested. and when and where we should do it. i can think of a pretty good parking lot to go to for the like show and shine portion but to get food any where, we will have to discuss it. hopefully we can get a few people together

Anyone Interested In A Brampton Meet? - NikiterZTS - 04-14-2007

well count me in

p.s post pic of your ride

Anyone Interested In A Brampton Meet? - ZTWsquared - 04-14-2007

j-boot72,Apr 13 2007, 10: Wrote:Im from brampton and i just joined this site, so im not to sure how the meetings go, but i know there are tons of focus owners in brampton, and was wondering if anyone in brampton and the local area would be interested in getting together for a meeting, possible dinner some where and then check out the rides of course. Let me kno.
[right][snapback]234652[/snapback][/right]
Welcome ... and yes, there are lots of Focus owner's in Brampton my wife and I included (between us we've had 7 since 2000) ... I'd show up if the timing/location was right - might have to bring one or two of the ruggers though.

Anyone Interested In A Brampton Meet? - Focus man. Focus. - 04-15-2007

Where is Broli? He needs to post up when the Masiv Mondays start again. Which are in north Mississauga. I am up for any meet once my Doctor says I can drive again. I am hoping sooner than later. I am going stir-crazy here sitting at home.

Anyone Interested In A Brampton Meet? - PARKINGLOT - 04-15-2007

sounds like fun...

Anyone Interested In A Brampton Meet? - j-boot72 - 04-15-2007

NikiterZTS,Apr 14 2007, 03:16 AM Wrote:well count me  in

[right][snapback]234660[/snapback][/right]

post a pic of whos ride?

and yea i would really like to get a meet together. considering of course if we have enough people. i was just wondering if anyone had any ideas of where to meet. a friend of mine works at a place just out of mississauga. and has huge parking lots and a wicked 4 story parking garage with a good view. figured at least if we went some where like that we could take some mean photos. but let me know

Anyone Interested In A Brampton Meet? - NefCanuck - 04-15-2007

I'm up for it, just have to see what day/location people pick to know if I can make it or not (My after work schedule is getting as crazy as my work schedule :ph34r:)

NefCanuck

Anyone Interested In A Brampton Meet? - ANTHONYD - 04-15-2007

Here's a tip for organzing a meet.

Picka date and time with a location.

Plan well in advance. You'll get a better response.

:)

Anyone Interested In A Brampton Meet? - meford4u - 04-15-2007

ANTHONYD,Apr 14 2007, 10:31 PM Wrote:Here's a tip for organzing a meet.

[right][snapback]234748[/snapback][/right]
Make sure beer and wings are involved.

And what's with this nothing to do tomorrow Anthony. I've got a list arms length long.

Let me speak to Jen. I'll get you something to do.

meford4u,Apr 14 2007, 11:36 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Apr 14 2007, 10:31 PM Wrote:Here's a tip for organzing a meet.

[right][snapback]234748[/snapback][/right]
Make sure beer and wings are involved.

And what's with this nothing to do tomorrow Anthony. I've got a list arms length long.

Let me speak to Jen. I'll get you something to do.
[right][snapback]234750[/snapback][/right]

Thanks...but no thanks :P

I actually got A LOT done today.

I managed to complete dismantle and repaint my BBQ, put new parts in and put it all back together while replacing all the nuts and bolts. It looks like brand-new!

I also got th inside of the car cleaned, and replaced the shower faucet upstairs.

I've earned a day off (according to my wife :P)

well as far as good beer and wings go. i have two locations. hooters on queen st in brampton. or turtle jacks in mississauga. lol

Anyone Interested In A Brampton Meet? - NikiterZTS - 04-15-2007

j-boot72,Apr 14 2007, 04: Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Apr 14 2007, 03:16 AM Wrote:well count me  in

[right][snapback]234660[/snapback][/right]

post a pic of whos ride?
[right][snapback]234719[/snapback][/right]

hhmm :unsure:
well everyone already seen mine bofore :lol:

j-boot72,Apr 15 2007, 01: Wrote:well as far as good beer and wings go. i have two locations. hooters on queen st in brampton. or turtle jacks in mississauga. lol
[right][snapback]234766[/snapback][/right]

TJ'S!

A great place for a meet. One of my best friends is a manager there.

Anyone Interested In A Brampton Meet? - ZX3_2NV - 04-16-2007

hooters in brampton i'll come out when my cars back on the road ive seen alot of lowered foci wagons in b town kinda cool and then again kinda not

Anyone Interested In A Brampton Meet? - ZTWsquared - 04-16-2007

ZX3_2NV,Apr 15 2007, 12:02 PM Wrote:hooters in brampton i'll come out when my cars back on the road ive seen alot of lowered foci wagons in b town kinda cool and then again kinda not
[right][snapback]234806[/snapback][/right]
Considering the number of lowered Foci Break and Estates on the other side of the Atlantic, where they define the cars most on this board think are cool, I can only surmise you have a problem with Brampton ---- hmmmmm.

Anyone Interested In A Brampton Meet? - j-boot72 - 04-16-2007

ztw what the heck are u talkng about? so yea tjs then? i take it will be the settled place. considering everything there is amazing and it has wicked parking and is right near the HWY

Anyone Interested In A Brampton Meet? - ZTWsquared - 04-16-2007

j-boot72,Apr 15 2007, 06: Wrote:ztw what the heck are u talkng about? so yea tjs then? i take it will be the settled place. considering everything there is amazing and it has wicked parking and is right near the HWY
[right][snapback]234828[/snapback][/right]
Uhhhh ..... sure (wow!).

Okay this is going a bit offside, but I was referencing his "kinda cool, kinda notcool" comment about a lot of lowered Focus wagons in Brampton ... mainly because I drive one (a lowered Focus wagon) and my wife's car resembles one (a Focus wagon with so much junk in the trunk it looks lowered) ... even if I didn't need a wagon for family and hobby reasons I'd drive one anyway, 'cause for me they're cool - especially when lowered and tastefully modified - and I came to think that way spending a lot of time overseas where I saw lots of them ... lowered and tastefully modified.

But that's just me.

Oh ... Hooters in Brampton is just fine by me, or even the adult establishment a couple doors down if the ladies attending have an open mind.

Or TJs - whatever.