FocusCanada Forums
Bought A New Digital Camera - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Bought A New Digital Camera (/showthread.php?tid=6592)

Bought A New Digital Camera - zx5power - 02-23-2007

http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetai...553&catid=24256

Everybody like ? gonna try get some pics of my focus up now lol stock for now but o well lol

Bought A New Digital Camera - NOS2Go4Me - 02-23-2007

Lotsssssssssss of MP, not sure about the rest. Being a Sony, I don't see it being THAT bad. Nice purchase!

A few of us on here dabble in hobbyist-level photography (myself included, although Aka's a little more advanced than I am), others are art/photo professionals (AnthonyD, Meford's wife, etc)... so you'll always have willing critics of your recent work!

Bought A New Digital Camera - NefCanuck - 02-23-2007

Nice & slim, about the only thing I personally would dislike about that camera is the fact that the optical zoom is only 3x.

My Sony (DSC-H2) is only 6MP but has a 12x optical zoom so it can go where I can't, but if you're comfortable moving around to get the best shots then yeah, nice find. :)

NefCanuck

I am basically using it for car pictures and family gatherings nothing to special lol guy at futureshop said its the top of the line sony besides the ones with the big lenses and I dont care for them I wanted something small and compact.

Bought A New Digital Camera - NefCanuck - 02-23-2007

zx5power,Feb 22 2007, 02:02 PM Wrote:I am basically using it for car pictures and family gatherings nothing to special lol guy at futureshop said its the top of the line sony besides the ones with the big lenses and I dont care for them I wanted something small and compact.
[right][snapback]227813[/snapback][/right]

Ah, I see, then yeah you should have no issues using the camera you bought :)

The small ones are easier for me to grab onto but ironically harder to operate since I have to shoot using my left hand. The DSC-H2 (One of the big lensed Sonys) has a grip that makes it easy to operate "wrong handed"

NefCanuck

yeah they are nice and im sure takes great pictures I jsut wanted something compact.

[Image: DSC00001.jpg]
My kitchen messy lol

Bought A New Digital Camera - 02_svt_guy - 02-23-2007

This is what my buddy bought

Sony HD handycam

looking forward to making car vids, in car cruises(track)(mountain side)

now all we are waiting for is the summer

Bought A New Digital Camera - zx5power - 02-24-2007

Im gonna make some car vids this summer from the dragstrip .. buddy wants to try me with his cavalier

Bought A New Digital Camera - zx5power - 03-02-2007

[Image: DSC00037.jpg]

Bought A New Digital Camera - 02_svt_guy - 03-02-2007

zx5power,Feb 23 2007, 06:24 PM Wrote:Im gonna make some car vids this summer from the dragstrip .. buddy wants to try me with his cavalier
[right][snapback]227926[/snapback][/right]

r u modded?

Bought A New Digital Camera - zx5power - 03-02-2007

not yet