FocusCanada Forums
Toronto Grand Prix - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Toronto Grand Prix (/showthread.php?tid=8959)

Toronto Grand Prix - Focus man. Focus. - 07-06-2006

Well its that time of year again when the lakeshore gets closed down and the race cars take over. I have 3 day passes to the 102.1 section at turn 2. Free beer and food for 3 days for $102 isnt bad including paddock passes. I am heading down with my Girlfriend and Brother In-law. Is anyone else from here going? If so maybe we could hook up.

Post if your going and if you want to hook up and then we could maybe set a time and a place to meet for a beer or something.

Kevin.

Toronto Grand Prix - Oscar The Grouch - 07-07-2006

Wish I was there. I'll be forced into entertaining my sister's kids.

Marrygoround and pony rides for all!

Toronto Grand Prix - Aka - 07-07-2006

I too wish I was going, I'm but a bicycle ride away. However I'll be stuck doing a slideshow and playing really bad music at my Grandparents 50th Anniversary.

Toronto Grand Prix - Oscar The Grouch - 07-07-2006

Aka,Jul 6 2006, 10:48 AM Wrote:I too wish I was going, I'm but a bicycle ride away. However I'll be stuck doing a slideshow and playing really bad music at my Grandparents 50th Anniversary.
[right][snapback]196600[/snapback][/right]

You don't know insane when you hear Barney, the Wiggles, Annie Broccoli (Its French), and other random kid friendly music.

I hope I don't remember this stuff when I'm old and grey.

Toronto Grand Prix - GapBoyPCS - 07-07-2006

I'm around at the Dixie Ford/SVTOA section.
I'll be wandering a lot during the weekend anyhow :)

Toronto Grand Prix - Aka - 07-07-2006

Oscar The Grouch,Jul 6 2006, 12:19 PM Wrote:
Aka,Jul 6 2006, 10:48 AM Wrote:I too wish I was going, I'm but a bicycle ride away. However I'll be stuck doing a slideshow and playing really bad music at my Grandparents 50th Anniversary.
[right][snapback]196600[/snapback][/right]

You don't know insane when you hear Barney, the Wiggles, Annie Broccoli (Its French), and other random kid friendly music.

I hope I don't remember this stuff when I'm old and grey.
[right][snapback]196616[/snapback][/right]
Oh I know that music.... but thankfully I watched Death to Smoochy, that helped a lot. Friends come in all sizes.... ah such a good song.

Toronto Grand Prix - Crazirich - 07-08-2006

No CASCAR... no go.... I'll be busy working on the car for it to go out west to the Edmonton Grand Prix...that i can't go to

Toronto Grand Prix - Focus man. Focus. - 07-09-2006

OMG today was AWSOME!!!!! My brother in-law and I get called up to play Fusion Twister in the Ford booth to win pace car hot laps and didn't both of us win. We both got a ride in a 500hp mustang cobra. We also were given access to the Ford turn 3 VIP section with free beer and free food. So Lindsey, Myself and my brother in-law Al were treated like kings all day. We were shuttled from turn 3 to the front of the pace car ride line up in the Ford golf cart. I also met Funk Master Flex and got his autogrraph. What an amazing day. It couldnt get any better. Well it can get better but I have to talk to the ford rep in the booth tomorrow to get back in the VIP section again.

Photos to follow.

Toronto Grand Prix - habmann - 07-09-2006

Sounds like you're having a pretty sweet weekend so far. Congrats dude.

Toronto Grand Prix - euro_zx5 - 07-09-2006

That's awesome, I wish I could make it out to this.