FocusCanada Forums
Dixie Ford Show N Shine - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Meetings and G2Gs (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Dixie Ford Show N Shine (/showthread.php?tid=932)

Pages: 1 2 3

Dixie Ford Show N Shine - Scorcher000 - 09-09-2009

Here's the PDF link for the Dixie Ford Show & Shine on September 13, 2009 here are some highlights:

$5 entry fee

10 - 2 Rain or Shine

First 100 participants get dash plaques

Culinary Motion is providing the catering (and believe me when I say that their food is to die for )

Dixie Speed Shop is having a Garage Sale as well

http://www.svtoa-toronto.ca/downloads/flyer-2009dixieS&S.pdf

Dixie Ford Show N Shine - NefCanuck - 09-09-2009

Come one, come all, come see what I blew my brains out on this time :D

EDIT: Almost forgot, I've had Culinary Motion's catered food before at other events.... damn tasty stuff it is, bring an appetite :P

NefCanuck

Dixie Ford Show N Shine - tetra - 09-09-2009

Sounds like fun!

Dixie Ford Show N Shine - Scorcher000 - 09-09-2009

We should all meet at the A&W at 8 am that wa we get good parking spots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THat being siad I'll be coming from Hamilton that moring ;) . I might be a lil late so save a spot for me plzzzzzzzzzzz

Dixie Ford Show N Shine - ZX3_2NV - 09-09-2009

That's the same day as CSCS So I won't be able to even pass by to take a look. Im guessing Jamie and Phat Sean won't be able to make it aswell.

Dixie Ford Show N Shine - GFXjamie - 09-09-2009

ya i will be busy sitting in staging lanes lol

Dixie Ford Show N Shine - NikiterZTS - 09-09-2009

i'd raither race then being parked

Dixie Ford Show N Shine - Focus man. Focus. - 09-10-2009

I will be in Niagara Falls celebrating my Second Wedding Aniversary. Sorry boys have fun, because I will be. :headbang: :beer: :banger: :beerchug: :wub: :rolleyes: B) :P

Dixie Ford Show N Shine - Scorcher000 - 09-10-2009

Sweet well I know your going to have a good time ;) ;)

I know what your thinking John, but multiply that by 10. We are fully equipped for a weekend of Fun and Fornication.

Dixie Ford Show N Shine - Dimitri - 09-10-2009

I'll be rolling into Dixie, early as well that morning, see you there.

Dixie Ford Show N Shine - ZTWsquared - 09-10-2009

Focus man, Focus.,Sep 9 2009, 12:16 PM Wrote:I know what your thinking John, but multiply that by 10.  We are fully equipped for a weekend of Fun and Fornication.
[right][snapback]294002[/snapback][/right]

Well we know she's fully equipped - the question is are you?

Seriously - have a great time and I assume you've got a babysitter for the rugger?

ZTWsquared,Sep 9 2009, 11:28 AM Wrote:
Focus man, Focus.,Sep 9 2009, 12:16 PM Wrote:I know what your thinking John, but multiply that by 10.  We are fully equipped for a weekend of Fun and Fornication.

Seriously - have a great time and I assume you've got a babysitter for the rugger?
[right][snapback]294006[/snapback][/right]

She doesn't call me TRIPOD for nothing. LOL

The baby is going to her Aunts for the weekend. Friday morning till Sunday night. WooHoo!!!!!

I think she wants to go back to the "Sundowner" like we did last year.

Dixie Ford Show N Shine - dBlast - 09-10-2009

Focus man, Focus.,Sep 9 2009, 11:16 AM Wrote:I know what your thinking John, but multiply that by 10.  We are fully equipped for a weekend of Fun and Fornication.

***skips to June 13, 2010***

Happy Birthday to child number 2!

Dixie Ford Show N Shine - ZTWsquared - 09-10-2009

Focus man, Focus.,Sep 9 2009, 12:33 PM Wrote:
ZTWsquared,Sep 9 2009, 11:28 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]294006[/snapback][/right]

She doesn't call me TRIPOD for nothing. LOL

The baby is going to her Aunts for the weekend. Friday morning till Sunday night. WooHoo!!!!!
[right][snapback]294008[/snapback][/right]

The only thing better than a dirty weekend is a dirty long weekend.

Dixie Ford Show N Shine - NefCanuck - 09-13-2009

Bump, show is tomorrow folks, even if you can't make it out to show your car off, come on down anyways between 10 - 2 and enjoy the cars, the food and the music.

Weather looks to be great, my car is all ready to go, just a quick dusting when I arrive :P

NefCanuck

Dixie Ford Show N Shine - Spinal - 09-13-2009

when u gonna get there nef?

Dixie Ford Show N Shine - NefCanuck - 09-13-2009

Oh I'm gonna be there hella early 'cause I'm helping with setup (and finding the best spot for the car natch :P)

Heck, you might find me sleeping in the car by the time you roll in :D

NefCanuck

Dixie Ford Show N Shine - Spinal - 09-13-2009

lool okay ill be there around 8

Dixie Ford Show N Shine - Scorcher000 - 09-15-2009

Remember that F 360 Spider that pulled in and then the guy walked around then left and tore off like a stob. Well he headed in to Brampton on Dixie rd north. I was going home the same way and was driving along and noticed some light flashing and a whole bunch of red parts all over the road. Turns out the Farrari was speeding run a red and then was clipped by a newer civic and oh man, the Farrari didn't have a pannel left on it and must have rolled a couple times too lol.
Thought you'd like to know how stupid ppl are lol.