FocusCanada Forums
Lack Of Activity - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Regional (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Saskatchewan (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Lack Of Activity (/showthread.php?tid=9398)

Pages: 1 2

Lack Of Activity - Phantom - 06-07-2006

WAT THE HELL WHERE YOU PEOPLE ALL AT

Lack Of Activity - ANTHONYD - 06-07-2006

Working on my birthday....where else? :(

Lack Of Activity - NefCanuck - 06-07-2006

Working including union stuff tonight... just glad the employer decided to cave in like a sandcastle in a tsunami ;)

NefCanuck

Lack Of Activity - Drivesthebeast - 06-07-2006

I've been on and off

Lack Of Activity - guilty - 06-07-2006

I dont think anyone checks which forum this thread is in, they just see it in the recent topic list :P

I've been around, just working as much as possible to save up for my new suspension. Did anyone else go to the euro car show by the Legistlative Building on Sunday? I stopped by there and there were some awesome VWs and a couple nice Porsches and a lot of BMWs.. Nice to be able to walk through all the cars but would have been nicer to see more cars (but what do you expect in Regina I guess).

Lack Of Activity - FocusGuy7476 - 06-07-2006

i work during the day, and have so many sites blocked at work. and just got a promotion.

Lack Of Activity - Phantom - 06-08-2006

So to those who posted in the Sask forum, (Anthony and Nef and Drivesthebeast) Great info. Steve where's bort at. That kid hasn't posted much in a long time.

Lack Of Activity - microbunny - 06-08-2006

I'm here...

ok stop laughing! :angry:

Lack Of Activity - S2 - 06-08-2006

I don't do much on this site anymore, I'm one of the main moderators (if not the main one lately) over at FocusFanatics.com so that keeps me busy.

I gave up on this site a while back, it's gotten better since puppet took over but yeah, don't have the time on here anymore.

I also parted out my focus for the most part so not really 'into' the scene as much as I used to be.

Lack Of Activity - Honkeytonk Monkey - 06-08-2006

You think this is bad, go look at the Canada section on Contour.org. I think we're at 1 post every year

^^ LOL yeah but we're not far off.......

My point to this thread is where's the SASK G2G's that stupid G2G forum is all full of ontario crap wheres the love for SASK.

Lets see, I think there is only 3 modded foci in the province now.... not much of a G2G......

S2,Jun 7 2006, 02:47 PM Wrote:Lets see, I think there is only 3 modded foci in the province now.... not much of a G2G......
[right][snapback]191875[/snapback][/right]
G2G Anyways :D. Modded or not, be like a dealership meeting :D

Lack Of Activity - Slimsride - 06-08-2006

okay so i'm from alberta....can i come and play in Sask????

Slimsride,Jun 7 2006, 10:45 PM Wrote:okay so i'm from alberta....can i come and play in Sask????
[right][snapback]191910[/snapback][/right]

Ya could but the question is, why would ya? If I was in Alberta, I'd be keeping my ass in Alberta..... :)

Lack Of Activity - Phantom - 06-09-2006

Slimsride,Jun 7 2006, 10:45 PM Wrote:okay so i'm from alberta....can i come and play in Sask????
[right][snapback]191910[/snapback][/right]
Come on down, you can be the next contender on the price is wrong. bitch :D

Nah I'm just kidding. We should get a west side meet that'd be awesome.

Lack Of Activity - S2 - 06-09-2006

Not in this city, you do a west side meet in Saskatoon and every single car will be keyed, broken into, etc..... probably be murdered or assaulted also.

Lack Of Activity - Slimsride - 06-09-2006

S2,Jun 8 2006, 09:31 AM Wrote:Not in this city, you do a west side meet in Saskatoon and every single car will be keyed, broken into, etc..... probably be murdered or assaulted also.
[right][snapback]191956[/snapback][/right]

is that a challenge????

Lack Of Activity - S2 - 06-09-2006

Ha, no, this site is 'crime' oriented to that side of the city. I'd never leave my car out on 22nd ANYTIME without it being in full view.....