FocusCanada Forums
Edmonton Fans - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Edmonton Fans (/showthread.php?tid=9555)

Edmonton Fans - nass - 05-26-2006

SO what does everyone think of the fans in Edmonton singing the national anthem? Personally I think it's awesome that 17,000+ fans spontaniously start singing in sync and to top that they even cheered the American anthem after having the Canadian anthem boo'd.

kinda brings a tear to my eye... I :HEART: CANADA

Edmonton Fans - crazikev - 05-26-2006

nass,May 25 2006, 07:33 PM Wrote:SO what does everyone think of the fans in Edmonton singing the national anthem? Personally I think it's awesome that 17,000+ fans spontaniously start singing in sync and to top that they even cheered the American anthem after having the Canadian anthem boo'd.

kinda brings a tear to my eye... I :HEART: CANADA
[right][snapback]189633[/snapback][/right]
amen :)

Edmonton Fans - microbunny - 05-26-2006

ohh say can you see by the the..something glimming in the night,..um rockets glowing red warming glow...uhh and it goes on like this....

go anthem!@

Edmonton Fans - SangriaRedZX5 - 05-26-2006

Nice avatar, Paul!
Edmonton fans rock!

Edmonton Fans - Honkeytonk Monkey - 05-28-2006

No, Edmonton fans are insane! I was gonna drive trough Edmonton with some Ducks flags on my car as a joke (Not to worry I'm an oilers fan and have been since I was born) but I think I may have been driven off the road, shot, stabbed, raped, then burried in excrement... probably best I didn't.

Edmonton Fans - nass - 05-28-2006

do it and take pics!

Edmonton Fans - SangriaRedZX5 - 05-28-2006

Honkeytonk Monkey,May 27 2006, 04:08 PM Wrote:No, Edmonton fans are insane!
[right][snapback]189892[/snapback][/right]

Yeah. I'm going to be in the Edmonton area during the Stanley Cup finals, and I was told by some of my fans that I may be killed by the fans, because of the excitement :lol: