FocusCanada Forums
Being Sick [b]sucks![/b] - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Being Sick [b]sucks![/b] (/showthread.php?tid=9968)

Being Sick [b]sucks![/b] - NefCanuck - 04-26-2006

Okay so I wake up Sunday feeling kinda off, no worries as I didn't have any plans and figured a day of rest and I'd be right as rain...

Boy was I wrong...

Wake up Monday, I can barely make a sound, except for a hacking cough that sounds like something is trying to escape my chest cavity :ph34r: Go to the doctor and he prescribes antibotics, meanwhile I'm falling asleep just about everywhere and my appetite is zilch.

Today I'm actually worse as my nose has started doing a "Running Man" impression and to top it off with a maraschino cherry I have to go in tommorow to make sure the monkeys replacing and upgrading our PC's don't mess up.

Maybe if I threaten to :puke: on 'em? <_<

NefCanuck

Being Sick [b]sucks![/b] - mo_focus - 04-26-2006

get well soon.

So you are sick or you have allergies?

either way, good luck

Being Sick [b]sucks![/b] - habmann - 04-26-2006

Sux that you aren't feeling well.

Hope ya get better soon dude!

Being Sick [b]sucks![/b] - Burnin21 - 04-26-2006

Hope you get better Nef!

Being Sick [b]sucks![/b] - NOS2Go4Me - 04-26-2006

I'm starting to think I caught Daniel's sickness over the IntarWeb.

I woke up this morning and MAN do I feel like crap. Already coughed up who knows how much junk. ICK.

Being Sick [b]sucks![/b] - ANTHONYD - 04-26-2006

I suffer from horrific allergies ask Bunny, the 2 of us sound like a couple of big rigs using Jake brakes together.

I feel like you from april to august. Cant breathe, eyes burn, nose is raw. It sucks.

Slap a cold on top of that and I'm ready to Kurt Cobain.

Hang in there Nef!

Being Sick [b]sucks![/b] - SangriaRedZX5 - 04-26-2006

Get better soon! It sure does suck! :(

Being Sick [b]sucks![/b] - NefCanuck - 04-27-2006

Thanks all, I couldn't even make it in to work today, still hackin' & drippin' like mad, so now my day today is going to be getting calls from the office until the IT troops finish their thing (Including a rude call at quarter to ten because no one with a key to the storage area where the new PC's was locked was in yet. Um, hello, dying here? <_< )

At this rate I may just go in tommorow and take my chances on getting everyone else sick...

Biggest PITA is that I can't take anything for the nose because of other medical issues. Everything else, including the hacking cough I can deal with.

On the good news front is I found out who gave me this lovely aliment. Their funeral is planned for Sunday :angry:

NefCanuck