Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking For A Part #
Hey guys!

I am looking for a part #

I have been to my local stealership and they can't find jack s*** :rolleyes:

I need the part # for the fitting that goes in between the Zetec Cat-converter and the EGR tube

or if somone has one kicking around after doing an SVT header swap?

Any help would be great!

Thanx in advance

Gord
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
I may have what you need.

Here is a picture of what I got...

[Image: IMG_1199.jpg]

Is it the threaded portion and/or the nut?

I'm not sure if there is a part that is on the cat side? (hardkOre has borrowed my stock cat)

Ignore the part number on the box, it is for the revised EGR tube that mates with the SVT header.
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
Yeah that's it there....

It's threaded on both sides that goes in between the EGR pipe and the cat
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
SL8RZZX3,Aug 19 2009, 09:46 PM Wrote:Yeah that's it there....

It's threaded on both sides that goes in between the EGR pipe and the cat
[right][snapback]293007[/snapback][/right]

When I look up that part I get only one hit for DOHC including SVT and it's the part number on the box - expensive little bitch too. Hopefully you can get one at the wreckers.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
ZTWsquared,Aug 19 2009, 09:30 PM Wrote:expensive little bitch [right][snapback]293008[/snapback][/right]

In that case, I have a special price for you..."one million dollars" .... muwahahaha :o :lol: :ph34r:

PMed...
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.