Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find Me A Better Deal/hdtv Advice
darkpuppet,Mar 23 2006, 10:41 PM Wrote:
scoobasteve,Mar 23 2006, 05:39 PM Wrote:Yup... I'm poor now, and paying WAYYY too much for rent...
[right][snapback]176636[/snapback][/right]

seriously, image quality wise, either DLP or LCoS should be affordable, just don't expect ultra high resolution, and make sure the people you're buying the TV from can demonstrate both NTSC and the TV's native HiDef resolution so you have an idea of what you're getting.

I'll go shopping with ya.
[right][snapback]176639[/snapback][/right]

no disrespect i understand the limits but i dont want to see anyone waste $$$$$$ on garbage

i hate seeing s*** like that and it pisses me off

look if you want talk to ED at Altered Sound he wont sell try to sell you a tv he will answer any questions and make sure you get what fits you and what is best

905-844-5459
I just bought the Sony KDFE55.....the picture is better than my Samsung 42" plasma HD....but it belongs in a large room....which I am currently building...

It is all well and fine to suggest one technolgy over the other , but once you know the basics just sit down and watch the thing....you should be able to see if the thing is good or not.....You do need to make sure you have enough/proper inputs etc....but if your not a hard core theater junky than dont let this drive you....

I just figured you cant really go wrong with a Sony.....
CD silver 03zx5,wings west type w, hella projectors,painted SVt upper grill, Grillcraft lower grill,clear corners,clear upper brake light, team dynamic 15 spoke x 17" rims,Kumho 712's 215/40,pacesetter header,magnaflow cat back,FC 65mm tb,RactiveCAI,MSD dis2 ignition,Tayler Vertex wires,SHM udp,Ractive upper strut tower brace,FK hitec suspension with springs/dampers-35/40 drop,Eibach front/rear anti sway bars,Steeda short throw shifter,Momo race air leather knob and e-brake handle,custom fiberglass upper dash with AC el -glow oil pressure/volt gauges,el-glow face gauges