Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Altair Focus
[Image: 20041102_2.jpg]
[Image: 20041102_3.jpg]
[Image: 20041102_4.jpg]

Details Can Be Found Here

White 2001 ZX3
17" FRPP White Rally Wheels, KW Cup Kit (1.6"Wink, Progress 22mm Rear Sway, Short Ram Intake w/K&N Cone, Steeda 65mm TB, Ported 2k Manifold, FRPP 9mm Wires, MAC UDP, Clear Markers, OBX 4-1 Shorty Header, OBX ORP, FS Flex, 2nd Gen. MBRP Exhaust, FS/SCT Multi Chip

My Focus
My Photography
damn man, that car is sick. Are those RS wheels?? Me likey
That car was in the last issue of Focus Fanatics magazine last summer. Nice look!
Turbo arrived!
okay guys ,.,,I'll level with you all..thats my ride,,,,I know I said only a 'few' mods but, one thing leads to the next...yeh know..

:lol:
Repost?

I love that car regardless!
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
euro_zx5,Mar 8 2006, 02:57 AM Wrote:Repost?

I love that car regardless!
[right][snapback]173810[/snapback][/right]

yeah it is, but worth a second look.
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
Must be the only one thinkin' this car is so damn ugly then. Me likes the looks of those rims tho.
I like the sentra-esk front bumper and glass roof. The rear needs less rice.
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
Didnt they say in the article that they basically destroyed those RS wheels to make them fit the car? They grinded the wheel down to fix the offset difference and in doing so made the wheels so weak they werent confident even driving on them.

As for the kit, it might be better if the bumper was all the same color, but it's a pretty generic design.
I'm not crazy about the back end, mainly the spoiler. But i think the front bumper gives the car a beefer look, which is pretty cool. And the clear roof is pretty sweet. When can i get one of those for my ZX3?
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

I like the front end but I don't like the back end. The roof looks great but would suck in a really hot day.
Civic's sucks!

SEX is like math: add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and pray you don't multiply!