Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Love Bc
So as some of you know I was in BC doing media work for Rogers for 2 days last week... In those 2 days only it made me question why im living here in Toronto when BC is so much better.

The air, the women, everything ... so much nicer then here. Plus waking up having a view of the rockies on one side and the ocean on the other was amazing and .. :( .. I already miss it.

Im definetly rethinking my plan and goals I had here, and am considering going to BC and doing them instead. Id probably have to spend my savings just getting setup there and to 'start life' over again ... and Id have to go work in a gym for a year or so to rebuild them... but in the long run I think Id be so much happier even if I had to setback plans for a year.

God damn that place was so nice.

I love Toronto A LOT .. but ... man ... :(
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
I f***in hera ya man.

I check my companies website everyday for something in Calgary or Vancouver.

I want to go back home. :(
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
I know how you feel Dan, I miss BC too, and it's been 2 years since I've been there next month, but if all goes well I'll be out there in another year or two if all goes according to my plans, and goal I have.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
I've left Quebec 12 years ago and moved to BC, traveled to 35 different countries and still think BC is the best place to live on earth. The weather alone makes such a big difference. If I want snow I drive 2 hours and I'm in some of the best sky areas in the world. Cost of living is a bit high, but once your established it doesn't seem that bad. Just can't have as many hobbies... I love it here.

Oh! And we started the flower count today, even though there has been flowers for over 3 weeks now. B)
Alex
I hate it, lived in vancouver for a year. Snowed like crap, city had no budget to clean it and so they left it to melt(took two weeks to get up to the hills)
rained a lot and i was depressed all the time. didnt feel like doing anything but to sleep and slack off. out of 12 courses in school i only passed 1 and that was auto shop :)

so anyways. It looks like a nice place but it has its downs. I would rather have the snow and sunny skies rather then rain and no sun for 3 months in a row.

My two cents.

Ohh BTW that was in 1991 to 1992 when it snowed like crap.
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

Everytime i go out there to visit family, i never want to leave.

But you get what you pay for.

Scenery=$$
better/more woman=$$
Weather=$$

i have been to BC about 6 times never in winter, but it only rained once, other then that perfect weather.

Nothing like going for a hike up a mountain and forest in the drizzle. So fresh! So clean!
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
I'll pass... I can have just as much clean air (minus the sea breeze) and trees in North Bay, minus the Toronto-level cost of living.

I still can't wait to see it, but there's not enough cash around to make me move back to the city.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I've got some family down there... and haven't been down there yet.

One day... :)

I'd love to move somewhere like that, but I don't think I could leave Hamilton.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Move out here by May, and you can get in on the Dyno Day!

Born and raised in BC. Pappy was a truck driver, so I saw the whole province. Alberta was nice, but I didn't get out of the rockies. Winterpeg was nice.... but flat.... and cold.... and the mosquitoes.... and the inbreeding.

White 2001 ZX3
17" FRPP White Rally Wheels, KW Cup Kit (1.6"Wink, Progress 22mm Rear Sway, Short Ram Intake w/K&N Cone, Steeda 65mm TB, Ported 2k Manifold, FRPP 9mm Wires, MAC UDP, Clear Markers, OBX 4-1 Shorty Header, OBX ORP, FS Flex, 2nd Gen. MBRP Exhaust, FS/SCT Multi Chip

My Focus
My Photography
BC is the best. Im out there this summer looking for work and a place to stay for when i move there for school. Im lucky I have lots of family there so I can bum around for a while.

Dan you have to be careful with BC woman ;)
I just like how accessible the outdoors is in Vancouver... if you live up on Burnaby Mountain, closer to simon fraser, the rent is cheaper, and the crowd is younger.

But no matter where you go, the women are just stunning... And extremely athletic. I love it.

Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

ZX3TUNR,Feb 27 2006, 06:44 PM Wrote:Dan you have to be careful with BC woman ;)
[right][snapback]172462[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, they dont know what condoms are for.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Casper,Feb 27 2006, 05:28 PM Wrote:Move out here by May, and you can get in on the Dyno Day!

Born and raised in BC. Pappy was a truck driver, so I saw the whole province. Alberta was nice, but I didn't get out of the rockies. Winterpeg was nice.... but flat.... and cold.... and the mosquitoes.... and the inbreeding.
[right][snapback]172461[/snapback][/right]

Not sure if they'll allow him to parkour on the dyno though :lol:
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Don't let the Ontario employment door hit you on your ass on the way out.

Trader
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Would love to get out of Winnipeg, But little things such as a great job, afordable housing, great summers and good friends/family help me to tolerate it.
ManitobaMustang and Fords

ZX3 with SVT suspension,Ice Man CAI.

02 Mustang -asleep for the winter
Flofocus,Feb 27 2006, 11:02 PM Wrote:
ZX3TUNR,Feb 27 2006, 06:44 PM Wrote:Dan you have to be careful with BC woman ;)
[right][snapback]172462[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, they dont know what condoms are for.
[right][snapback]172465[/snapback][/right]

naw thats more like Saskatchewan.

No where in canada can match BC...BC owns!
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...