Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Long Focus
I have some sad news to tell. It seems my sisters boyfriend got a jon in manitoba so they are going to be moveing, and my mom got in this big fit about them needing a new car to take...so if u can't see where this is going...am loseing my focus. But now i get my debt lifted, and i think i'll be driving around my dad's old Mercedes-bens. it's not a superly amazing car, but it's decent on gas and it a mercedes so...mmmm i'll still vist this site but... am kinda gong to be anal for a few weeks and spend my last month having fun with my focus,...

duce.
Save points are for quiters
aww that's too bad, and you worked really hard on getting your focus on the road too.....
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
man id raise hell if someone was trying to take something I have been paying for for a long time. demand reimbursement!
THE FOCUS IS GONE! THE LEGEND IS DEAD!

but hey, im still around.....
The jons usually have their own cars! :D
You pay for it, you fix it, and your sisters boyfriend gets your car that makes perfect sense. I'd just be hell no. Although mercedes hmm.
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
Well... enjoy the benz... :lol:
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
I'd pitchfork your sister's boyfriend. Make him work incapable, therefore retaining rightful ownership of your car! :angry:
mmm pitchfork my sisters man eh? well it is tempting but.. u know my folks and family had been so nice to help me get the car and stuff..i would feel really s***y to be a stick in the mud about it.

oh but i did learn, that i will get it back, it seems that my sisters boyfriend wants to buy his own car, so i'll only be focus lessless, for about 1-1.5 years. not to bad... he wants to buy a fusion i think.? neh

buts still nice to know i'll get it back, tho i can bet u anyhting it will look worse then when i bought from SGI :P!!! and all the ashes!!!
I'd never let a smoker light up in my car... the damage is permenant.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
1 to 1½ years? Dude. Bury the car. Forget it... that or maime him. <_<
In another year and a half you'll be able to buy a used Focus for next to nothing.. I'd say let them have it, and start on a different project when you have the money.

And you gotta love rolling in an old Benz.. classic.
yea am kinda looking forward to the benz. it 's a really good on gas...even better then my focus? go figure! more power for sure, leather inter . moon roof, almost brand new tires on her, body dosen't have that much rust for being an old old car. but am going to have to put a new deck in.... it plays only tapes... in these ancient speakers... they gotta go!

oh and guilty, i spos i won't be needing that lower grill anymore....:P