Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mechant Won't Stop Harasseling Me!
Here's my take.

Focusonthis went to his buddy and ordered some stuff. No deposit or contract req'd because they're friends. Items arrive damaged. They are reordered. Fallout between friends and Focusonthis bails, leaving the store stuck with mucho product.

Focusonthis is morally obligated to get the stuff he ordered. A lawyer could probably put the screws to him as well.
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
bluetoy,Feb 1 2006, 10:06 PM Wrote:Here's my take.

Focusonthis went to his buddy and ordered some stuff. No deposit or contract req'd because they're friends. Items arrive damaged. They are reordered. Fallout between friends and Focusonthis bails, leaving the store stuck with mucho product.

Focusonthis is morally obligated to get the stuff he ordered. A lawyer could probably put the screws to him as well.
[right][snapback]167991[/snapback][/right]

Courts only consider the legal aspects of any case. They Rarely ever take into consideration any moral wrong doing. It's a court of law not a courst of morals. Judge Judy taught me that one :)

I think though if a previous trial went in the favour of the store than they can use that case as evidence for you case if it ever gets that far. I can't remember if our legal sysem works that way up here.

***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
Im going to call im tomorrow and trying sorting things out...I'll keep you guys posted.
Turbo arrived!
not so fast.........answer my questions
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Feb 1 2006, 12:05 PM Wrote:just to make this simple, do you still have the damamged product in your possesion?

Have you tried to return the product to the store in person?
[right][snapback]167898[/snapback][/right]

I don't even have the product. I never got the product. They where only ordered. But I talk to the store owner and I have a metting with him next week.
Turbo arrived!
focusonthis_88,Feb 2 2006, 08:42 AM Wrote:
meford4u,Feb 1 2006, 12:05 PM Wrote:just to make this simple, do you still have the damamged product in your possesion?

Have you tried to return the product to the store in person?
[right][snapback]167898[/snapback][/right]

I don't even have the product. I never got the product. They where only ordered. But I talk to the store owner and I have a metting with him next week.
[right][snapback]168098[/snapback][/right]

What??? You don't have the product but they want you to pay for something you never took possesion of?

Check to see their return policy.

This situation seems really screwy
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Feb 2 2006, 12:14 PM Wrote:What???  You don't have the product but they want you to pay for something you never took possesion of?

Check to see their return policy.

This situation seems really screwy
[right][snapback]168110[/snapback][/right]

I only ordered the products....And then s*** happen and I didn't want them anymore. that's the story short.
Turbo arrived!
then it's simple. You didn't sign anything, you didn't receive anything, you don't owe them anything.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

I know the store owner to.....there's a reason I keep my business far away. ;)
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Flofocus,Feb 2 2006, 01:25 PM Wrote:I know the store owner to.....there's a reason I keep my business far away.  ;)
[right][snapback]168121[/snapback][/right]

I understand why know!!!!
Turbo arrived!