Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade In
ANTHONYD,Dec 9 2005, 08:56 AM Wrote:I managed to get laid with my sedan.
[right][snapback]160092[/snapback][/right]

pure luck :D
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Dec 9 2005, 10:00 AM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Dec 9 2005, 08:56 AM Wrote:I managed to get laid with my sedan.
[right][snapback]160092[/snapback][/right]

pure luck :D
[right][snapback]160094[/snapback][/right]

Luck and my car should NEVER be used in the same context.
I'm also living proof that hawt girls dig the sedan ;)
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Dec 9 2005, 09:11 AM Wrote:I'm also living proof that hawt girls dig the sedan ;)
[right][snapback]160101[/snapback][/right]

Well there has to be some evidence of that. Have you seen yourself? :D
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Dec 9 2005, 09:25 AM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Dec 9 2005, 09:11 AM Wrote:I'm also living proof that hawt girls dig the sedan ;)
[right][snapback]160101[/snapback][/right]

Well there has to be some evidence of that. Have you seen yourself? :D
[right][snapback]160112[/snapback][/right]

I try not to, it frightens me :unsure: :ph34r:

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
dBlast,Dec 9 2005, 06:13 AM Wrote:I have fit a 27inch tv box in my hatch.

I have fit 2 mountain bikes in my hatch.

I don't think you can fit the above in a sedan trunk.[right][snapback]160069[/snapback][/right]
I can fit all the above, 4 people AND TOW your car with my van. If I want to move things, I've got 2 other vehicles in my driveway. I suppose if I lived in my mom's basement and was still collecting an allowance, I would worry about the cargo capacity of my "compact car". ;)

As long as my golf clubs fit in the Focus, it's good enough. And as far as getting laid, the bedroom, bathroom, garage, kitchen island, etc. or a hotel room is the way to go.

Apart from getting the occasional HWY 401 hummer, I gave up screwing in cars when I was like 18. :P
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
I've never had to rent a truck when I moved....the hatch had no problem taking all my stuff. Took a few trips, but I would of had to rent a truck or something if I had a sedan.....
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Flofocus,Dec 9 2005, 12:58 PM Wrote:I've never had to rent a truck when I moved....the hatch had no problem taking all my stuff.  Took a few trips, but I would of had to rent a truck or something if I had a sedan.....
[right][snapback]160166[/snapback][/right]
Sorry, son.

I don't care if you have a fleet of hatchbacks.

You're not going to fill my house anytime soon with "a few trips".

[Image: 2005_0508_173046ACSmall.jpg]

It took a semi to move me in.
I've managed to move twice with both of my sedans, and really I find it's great for cargo, and I have been able to put 2 mountain bikes in my trunk as well, and got lucky a few times in the previous foci, even slept a few times in the rear with the seats down flat on my trip out west in 2001.

As for a Tv, I had to take it out of the box and sit it in the passengers seat because it was the only door large enough to get it into.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
OAC_Sparky,Dec 9 2005, 02:32 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Dec 9 2005, 12:58 PM Wrote:I've never had to rent a truck when I moved....the hatch had no problem taking all my stuff.  Took a few trips, but I would of had to rent a truck or something if I had a sedan.....
Sorry, son.

[right][snapback]160183[/snapback][/right]

The Taurus needs a drop and 18s.

NOS2Go4Me,Dec 9 2005, 02:40 PM Wrote:The Taurus needs a drop and 18s.
[right][snapback]160189[/snapback][/right]
Lol, I've got the SHO rims that go on for the summer, the house pic was from before I got the Focus. When I sold the Ranger and got the Focus, the Taurus became the primary kidhauler because the van is a gaspig comparatively.

I was waiting for a supercharger to come out for that 3.0L 24V Duratec, never happened (as a kit and not a DIY job).
I've had lots of stuff stuffed into the sedan. It's all in the packing and whether you can drop the rear seats forward (IE: only one passenger) My favourite cargo was the Focus' old stock rims in boxes. Damn things wanted to move around so bad during the trip to the buyer I thought they were gonna fly out the rear of the car! :ph34r:

NefCanuck
OAC_Sparky,Dec 9 2005, 03:32 PM Wrote:
Sorry, son.

no s**t . :rolleyes: I lived in a 1 bedroom apartment at the time.

My point was, try and fit a dishwasher in a sedan. Wont work. ;)

Of course if I was moving into a HOUSE, a hatchback wouldnt cut it. Not even all the 3 that i own. :lol:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
OAC_Sparky,Dec 9 2005, 02:32 PM Wrote:
Sorry, son.

Sorry, I haven't been following this thread much...

who's penis is larger again?
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

:lol:

I don't think we got that far yet.

But I'll concede that title, with the caveat that "It's not the biggest, but it works."

:lol: