Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deluxe Hamburger - Sudbury
Anybody in the Sudbury area know if Deluxe Hamburgers still has t-shirts with their logo on it? I am looking for one to give as a gift.
winnipegkevin,Nov 8 2005, 11:46 PM Wrote:Anybody in the Sudbury area know if Deluxe Hamburgers still has t-shirts with their logo on it?  I am looking for one to give as a gift.
[right][snapback]154589[/snapback][/right]

Pm Smith21 (aka brian).
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
not a clue my friend..never been there, but planning on it one day
What is this Deluxe Hamburger place you speak of? I've been to Suds countless times and never heard of the place...
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I think there are 2 in Sudbury. Their sign looks like a golden arch, like half the McD's M. The wife and I drove there last summer in the SVT from Winnipeg to visit family that has since moved to AB. We seen the shirt and forgot to go back and get one before we left. I want to get one for my wife for Xmas.
well, my couzin loves that place, so this weekend, maybe i'll hit him up and go there, if they have some, i'd be more than happy to mail it up to you so long you pay for it all

Quote:What is this Deluxe Hamburger place you speak of? I've been to Suds countless times and never heard of the place...

and nos, there is one on Kingsway, almost across the street from McDonalds. The second (if there is one) I have no idea where it is

edit: I do know where the second one is, it's down by the 4 corners, in the southend
That would be much appreciated. I think they were $20-25 when we were there and I am not sure what sizes they come in. I would think a medium would be good. I will gladly pay for the shirt, the shipping and buy your next meal there.
winnipegkevin,Nov 11 2005, 06:29 PM Wrote:That would be much appreciated.  I think they were $20-25 when we were there and I am not sure what sizes they come in.  I would think a medium would be good.  I will gladly pay for the shirt, the shipping and buy your next meal there.
[right][snapback]155251[/snapback][/right]

sounds good, i'll try and make my way there this weekend, but don't worry about the meal lol