Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow, One More Mod And I Am Done!
And you know what, it feels good. Really good.

One more engine mod - the UDP.

One more mod to complete - the interior EL. One more strip to add, and one more LED array in the trunk (3 arrays total). I already have the parts, just need to mount them.

Nothing more to buy, except new tires for the 16s next spring.

Suspension upgrade was ruled out. Cam upgrade was ruled out. FI was ruled out. The only thing not entirely ruled out is a SCT custom-tune... and that's not till the spring at the very least.

I'm starting to really like this. Time to start double-saving for next summer's vacation.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
no suspension? whynot?
ANTHONYD,Nov 1 2005, 02:23 PM Wrote:no suspension? whynot?
[right][snapback]152930[/snapback][/right]

Three Words. Jacuzzi Hot Tub! Yeah! It would be sweet on the deck. :lol:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
cus its a FORD!!! aka money pit!
My other ride is your Mom
It's never really done. You'll be back, they allways come back.....
SVT ZX3,Nov 1 2005, 03:12 PM Wrote:It's never really done. You'll be back, they allways come back.....
[right][snapback]152946[/snapback][/right]

:D
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
He'll be head porting in no time. :D
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Ruled out by the wife?

give me head!
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
:lol:

I said I was done after the turbo, remeber that guys? :lol:

-Fine tuning still needs to be done
-The seats I just bought need to be installed
-Spec clutch needs to be installed
-Quaifee needs to be installed.

And now I really want the 05 front end...haha...never stops.

Money pit isnt even the right way to describe it. :huh: :blink: :o

[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
paolo,Nov 1 2005, 02:50 PM Wrote:
cus its a FORD!!! aka money pit!
[right][snapback]152943[/snapback][/right]

Bah! Just like any other vehicle!
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Nos2go4me Wrote:Wow, One More Mod And I Am Done!

Done with the mods or DONE WITH FOCUSCANADA?!!

...again
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
well congrats on the mod completion Nos2go4me
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
I think I got hit with the same thing when I bought my house. No more money is directed at the car, there are so many other projects to work on.. and they're all expensive of course.
nice!