Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Svt Dark Argents...
So far, I've only found that places like Ford dealerships, SHM, and a few others sell the SVT Euro wheels...however, they cost $200 each at these places.

I was wondering if anyone has heard of them being sold at wholesale or a discount compared to buying from Ford direct...I am planning to acquire a set of these rims this winter, as well as some tires.

Any suggestions would be great!
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
you can try...

www.1010tires.com

or give www.wheels-direct.com a call i'm pretty sure they carry Ford racing rims
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
I got mine through steeda. Cheaper than any dealership.
vealzx3,Oct 17 2005, 02:51 AM Wrote:I got mine through steeda. Cheaper than any dealership.
[right][snapback]149488[/snapback][/right]
how much through steeda?
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
what about http://www.focussalvage.com? They might have a set on there. Most of their good stuff goes quick, though, when new wrecks show up.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
You would have to check the site. I know they ain't much cheaper than the dealership, they were around $200 ea after tax. The argent with the svt caps were less I think.
I'd call Steeda.ca and try Dixie Ford's Ford Racing department.
Richard | Focused 24-7
2002 ZTS | Sangria Red | +400,000 km - most of it avoiding potholes 100km/h at a time

OFOC - Ontario Focus Owners Club | SVTOA-Toronto | Redline Rendezvous @ Mosport International Raceway
Some for sale on Focusfanatics.com, asking $400 USD for the set.

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthr...&threadid=64289

Cool, thanks for the advice everybody. I was home last weekend, and I went and had my headlights aimed at the Lincoln dealership downtown Brantford. I was asking them about the Dark Argents, and they said they will sell them to me for $167 each plus taxes, instead of $200 each like most other places. I am gonna likely buy them in the near future, and probably 5 of them so I have a full size spare. I have to decide if I wanna get Firestone Firehawk Wide Ovals in a 215/45 ZR17, or Bridgestone Potenza RE750's... also in a 215/45 ZR17. The wide ovals are about $250 each, but besides the Potenza SO3 Pole positions, they are the best tire I can get for my car, but cost less than $300 each.
SVT ZX3,Nov 2 2005, 10:56 AM Wrote:Some for sale on Focusfanatics.com, asking $400 USD for the set.

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthr...&threadid=64289
[right][snapback]153161[/snapback][/right]

Quote:was wondering if you have pics of the boxes etc,

THIS GUY ASKED FOR PICS ..OF THE BOXES??????? er..okay if he thinks the boxes are gonna fit? hope they have the right bolt pattern.......JERKASS...(cool i used the word)
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
are these prices US?
[img]http://www.focuscanada.net/images/fc_logo_black.gif[img]
The prices I mentioned for the Dark Argents are $167.00 CDN each. The price of the tires I mentioned are also CDN. Normally, the rims are $150 US each, or sold for $199 CDN at SHM or Ford dealerships...

Oh yeah, I found out the price of the Firehawk Wide Ovals have dropped...they are currently selling for $238.55 for a 215/45 ZR17, or $231.40 for them in a 205/40 ZR17 size. Also, in case you're interested, I also priced the equivalent tire from Bridgestone, the RE750, and they are $275 each for either size. A Bridgestone S-O3 Pole Position is $352.00 each... All those prices are CDN.