Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regional Forums Coming Soon!
just as it says...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

nice!!
we should also consider adding regional clubs too, such as CFOC, FociNW, OFOC, quebec focus club, etc...
My other ride is your Mom
What did you have in mind, Southern Ontario and then "everyone else"?
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
paolo,Aug 30 2005, 12:31 AM Wrote:nice!!
we should also consider adding regional clubs too, such as CFOC, FociNW, OFOC, quebec focus club, etc...
[right][snapback]137082[/snapback][/right]

The regional clubs ought to at least make a "token" gesture for the forum space, to offset bandwidth usage increases and whatnot. Like, $5 bucks a month or something per club for forum space and give one rep from each club (or two, whatever) mod privs for that sub-forum and its collection.

Psst... hey Puppet, what about a dedicated tech support forum staffed by us IT guys? :D
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
2001 ZTS,Sep 1 2005, 08:50 PM Wrote:What did you have in mind, Southern Ontario and then "everyone else"?
[right][snapback]138295[/snapback][/right]

I'd have to agree with that comment. I've visited the regional forums on other sites and haven't seen much in there. I'm not saying it's a bad idea, I just don't know how much use it will get.
SVT ZX3,Sep 2 2005, 11:39 AM Wrote:
2001 ZTS,Sep 1 2005, 08:50 PM Wrote:What did you have in mind, Southern Ontario and then "everyone else"?
[right][snapback]138295[/snapback][/right]

I'd have to agree with that comment. I've visited the regional forums on other sites and haven't seen much in there. I'm not saying it's a bad idea, I just don't know how much use it will get.
[right][snapback]138431[/snapback][/right]

Well...let's see how it goes. B)
Richard | Focused 24-7
2002 ZTS | Sangria Red | +400,000 km - most of it avoiding potholes 100km/h at a time

OFOC - Ontario Focus Owners Club | SVTOA-Toronto | Redline Rendezvous @ Mosport International Raceway
well if the rest of canada has a problem with ontarions, we can always post in the regional form for ontario where we know they will never bother us...
My other ride is your Mom
the intent of regional forums is to give more reason for new members to join.. and give them a spot to hang.

I'm still trying to figure out how I want to implement it... so we're not cluttering the site. that's the tricky part.

I'm not going to charge other forums for the linkage. They only have to agree to link back to focuscanada.net ..
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Regional Forums Enabled! darkpuppet 9 2,644 09-17-2005, 01:18 PM
Last Post: FocusGuy7476