Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Went To Cayuga Last Night
I went to the test & tune last. First time ive ever taken the car on the track and i had alot of fun. I was the only focus there. Well heres the numbers off my best time.

R/T... .452
60... 2.591
330... 7.083
1/8... 10.789
MPH... 66.27
1000... 13.923
1/4... 16.595
MPH... 82.80

I need some work with the R/T. I did get better on last run compared to my first R/T were .855 and .718. The auto tranny is killing me :angry: , i need an mtx. Looking forward to go again.
2000 CD Silver ZX3 Auto - Focus Sport Race Header + Flexpipe - Magnaflow Cat-back + Resonator- P&P Head - Comp Cams - Esslinger Cam Gears - AEM CAI - Ford Racing Plug Wires - Progress Springs - Eibach Dampers - 17" OZ Superleggeras - Diablo Sport Chip - Focus Central UDPs - Wings West W-Type

128 whp
120 wtq
16.5 is very respectable for an auto tranny.

How did you launch
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
I just loaded the motor while holding the brake. it helps a bit cause my cams dont produce alot of torque below 2500rpm.
2000 CD Silver ZX3 Auto - Focus Sport Race Header + Flexpipe - Magnaflow Cat-back + Resonator- P&P Head - Comp Cams - Esslinger Cam Gears - AEM CAI - Ford Racing Plug Wires - Progress Springs - Eibach Dampers - 17" OZ Superleggeras - Diablo Sport Chip - Focus Central UDPs - Wings West W-Type

128 whp
120 wtq
Thats how I used to do it as well... I completely gutted my car (auto) and managed to pull off a 16.18 ... you should be able to do that no prob.

Did you run that with the 17's?
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
tdot-zx3,Aug 27 2005, 04: Wrote:Thats how I used to do it as well... I completely gutted my car (auto) and managed to pull off a 16.18 ... you should be able to do that no prob.

Did you run that with the 17's?
[right][snapback]136368[/snapback][/right]

Was that in the yellow beast B)
My Mom Says I'm Special
Thats about my best time in my auto last year, close to the same power....I think I was 120whp...

I think I ran 16.7's in my zx3 auto.....
I ran a 15.975 :)
But then again I do have an MTX 75 lol.
But 16.5 is good for an auto, you gotta remember the weight difference and shift points etc......
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
Ya i was running with the 17s and i know thats hurting me. If i can find some 15 inch tires ill put them on stock wheels and try. How much power do you think i lose with the 17s?

128 whp
120 wtq
not enuff to worry aboot just add some more stickers :P
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
martifan .. i was loosing .2-.3 on a gtech with my 17's... never fully tested it at the track.