Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loose The Badges.
Looks HOT!

I so far only took off the stupid dealer ship decal they slap on every car. dam thos are gay looking. I don't know if i'll be takeing of the focus label tho. i kinda like it on mine. but i spos i'll now be shunned for saying that.
Save points are for quiters
i removed it too cuz it s*cks when you wash the car :angry: it gave me headache. Now it is so easy to dry the hatch B)
03 ZX5, TrAcK rEaDy Big Grin

[Image: signature.jpg]
djrard,Aug 24 2005, 10:00 AM Wrote:i removed it too cuz it s*cks when you wash the car  :angry:  it gave me headache.  Now it is so easy to dry the hatch  B)
[right][snapback]135203[/snapback][/right]

What is the best and safest way to remove the Dealer sticker?
Cheers.
wpgzx5,Aug 24 2005, 10:08 AM Wrote:
djrard,Aug 24 2005, 10:00 AM Wrote:i removed it too cuz it s*cks when you wash the car  :angry:  it gave me headache.  Now it is so easy to dry the hatch  B)

Cheers.
[right][snapback]135237[/snapback][/right]

When I took off my dealer stickers , all I did was use a hair blower dryer, u put it on about medium and hold it close to the "sticker" about 1-2 inchs away ,then you can just peel em off. Then just give it a wash back there with some warm water and it's clean a sleek.
Tri_kento,Aug 24 2005, 04:19 PM Wrote:
wpgzx5,Aug 24 2005, 10:08 AM Wrote:

Cheers.
[right][snapback]135237[/snapback][/right]

When I took off my dealer stickers , all I did was use a hair blower dryer, u put it on about medium and hold it close to the "sticker" about 1-2 inchs away ,then you can just peel em off. Then just give it a wash back there with some warm water and it's clean a sleek.
[right][snapback]135247[/snapback][/right]

and complete the work with a wax ;)
03 ZX5, TrAcK rEaDy Big Grin

[Image: signature.jpg]
Well if u wanna get fancy with the wax go with it. I never did and looked fine. but then agian am the poorest guy on here. :P