Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making A Model Car
I have this sudden urge to build a model car...

maybe it's the permanant marker I've been using, it smells like model paint or something.

Anyway... I wonder what I should make.. and maybe I'll actually do a good job on it this time, unlike all my other attempts... though my Lotus Esprit V8 did turn out nicely.
Silver '05 Saabaru 9-2X Aero
1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse, with the floor plate that falls off @ 150MPH and the annoying laptop for your standalone fuel management! :lol:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Theres an SVT focus metal body kit out there By Buguro 1/24th scale (spellings a bit off) (prepainted) $6.00-$.9.00
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 15 2005, 03:54 PM Wrote:1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse, with the floor plate that falls off @ 150MPH and the annoying laptop for your standalone fuel management! :lol:
[right][snapback]122731[/snapback][/right]

OHHHH i want that one :lol:
My Mom Says I'm Special
Bah screw pre painted, then I don't get to sniff it as I make the model.
oh man and I thought I was was the only model car builder here. I have close to 150 of them.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
I have a few steel diecast stuff... and 3 plastic ones that I built... I would have 5 if my brother didn't ruin two.

But I really haven't done it in years, and suddenly I want to do it now.

*me is suddenly reminded of that movie, 40 days and 40 nights*
I got 6 or so diecast models that i modified yo..

My SLR McLaren merc is the best