Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interior Light's
Hey I lost one of my little light's this morning when the bulb burnt out and I tried to change it cause I had other's but I cannot figure out how to open the light fixture in the 2002 focus... I see its got a little pull thing but I pulled pretty hard and it dont come off... Little worried about breaking it.

Anyone know how to open that fixture
2000 ZX3
Sorry to hear, buddy! :(
The overhead light in the focus comes out in 2 parts. To get to the bulbs just pop a screw driver between the the clear plastic and the surround and gently pry the clear part out. From there you should be able to get to the bulbs.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

Yea. I figured its 2 part's and sence I know how to take it apart now I can paint the plastic part around the light area.
Thanks for the info.
2000 ZX3

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No Interior Dome Light In 2009 Ford Focus Sedan? dragerboat 3 3,923 03-07-2010, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Mystake