Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Co-ed Soccer
This is from my work. I will be joining them and I was wondering if anyone else was interested that lives in the area.. We already have a confirmed 8. More the merrier

There is an outdoor recreational co-ed league that plays every Thursday at Derrydale pitches (Dixie and Derry rd.). Visit http://www.wtssc.com for details. ($450 per team cheap). It starts tomorrow and runs until July 16th. If we can all come to a consensus before the end of the week we may still be able to register.

It is the same format as indoor (6players out, must include two females, one goalie).
We should have at least 10 players so if anyone has any friends that are interested.
Let me know ASAP,
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

Do the girls have big boobs?
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Lol...
Sadly no. So there goes 100% of you guys lol.
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified

Ya I'm out.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

Whats the point of co-ed anything unless there is some big boobs?
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Well they wear little skirts when they are at work but nothing special when in a soccer uniform.

Pics?
Lol no man theres no chance of that lol.

big boobs and they must wear short skirts instead of shorts
Yes I agree, skirts instead of shorts.
Pervs! :D i love it!
:)
here is my league

[Image: croatian%2Bsoccer.jpg]
My team

http://bp0.blogger.com/_2oq2bSN-S9o/SBTIzH...occer+babes.jpg
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
[Image: 279fea934d9353dd370018414e984e65.jpg]
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!