Poll:
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Curious, So Let Me Know!
It won't really influence my modding decisions either way, but curiousity has gotten the better of me here. Just vote and let me know what you thought of my car on Saturday.

As always, comments are welcome whether they're compliments or criticisms. :)

Just wondering if you guys were being "tastefully quiet" when the BBQ / photoshoot was going on, or if it was actually thought to be done in good taste.

Adam
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Break out the Nightshade, time to do the windshield. :lol:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
The rims really added to the look... Now get a drop :D
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
I think what would really make your car stand out among the rest would be to invest in some lowering springs.

My car looked just like another sedan until I lowered it.

It's looking good though. B)
Just can't understand why you went for the S2 rims instead of investing in something a little more aftermarket. Car looks good, but as everyone's already said, drop it at least an inch and a half
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
I appreciate it, boys.

I went with the S2 rims because I couldn't really find any other 16"s I liked. That, and Hardk0re gave me a sweet deal on them. :D

As for the suspension, I'm going with the SVT retrofit as it's a complete package, anti-roll bars and all, and it's a moderate drop (.5 - .75"). Anything more and the roads / extreme snowfall up here will murder the poor car.

Keep 'em comin, I'm grateful for the open dialogue!

And who voted Niteshit! :angry: :lol:

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
well you could go a bit more with some euro parts like bumpers & such. Or some Smoked side repeaters. Not to mention going with more paint accents in the interior.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Frost__2001,Jun 27 2005, 04:06 PM Wrote:well you could go a bit more with some euro parts like bumpers & such. Or some Smoked side repeaters. Not to mention going with more paint accents in the interior.
[right][snapback]117896[/snapback][/right]

I like the Euro stuff, but I wanted to go understated. So far, so good. Good idea tho :)

Smoked side repeaters? You mean those fender-mount blinkers? Yech, no thanks, not for me.

Paint accents inside are a good idea, but wait till the final piece de resistance goes on inside... you'll forget about painting anything :D ;)

The S2 rims look killer :)

You've ran out of stuff to nightshit so thats good :P

dunno what else you could do, your car looks very nice...
Here's a compliment. So take it as it comes. The car wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. But I wouldn't take it further than it is with the you-know-what.
And the rims are good for now.
Clean the engine bay somehow.
It is definately a very different look, but not overly done. Yet.
It's not Sl8rs car, but props for your efforts.

Now someone stop giving him the cans of niteshit and everything will be just fine.

Step away from the can!
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
I think its looking good.

Niteshit comment still applies. :P

Hit me up on msn....I have a few ideas for your car that will clean it up nice, that wont brake the bank either.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Poor guy... so many nightshit comments :lol:
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Actually, I'm surprised by the overwhelming support the car has received.

Bryan, I've run out of ideas for the Niteshit :) I'm retooling my headlight idea as I've done some more lightbeam testing and I'm not convinced that any amount of Niteshade will be safe on the front lenses.

I appreciate the compliments and the suggestions guys :D B)