Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updated Interior Pics
finally my dash is finished and installed:):) pics to big to post so check out the links

middle dash

All interior
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
I know white probably goes well with the exterior of the car, but I think some black or silver may have looked a little nicer....

Nice job tho! The center console looks really smooth, I like it..

Very nice Jarrod, I actually think white was the perfect choice. Besides white or silver/black there are no real nice colors to paint the interior IMO. Keep is simple, not all F&F....

Nice job! What did that cost ya to get the body shop to repaint that? Curious......
cost around 100 bux to have them paint all the pieces u see in the pic :D for the amount of time and paint i put into it lol i thought it was worth it
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
looks very good.

you have inspired me to do mine like that.
'03 Focus SVT
It's not my cup of tea but I understand and appretiate a "theme" for sure. In keeping I would say it was time to save for white faced gauges and some billet HVAC knobs would look great with what you have already done.

Here is an off the wall sugestion..............a white head unit? speakers? sub? That would really set you apart from the norm and not as hard as you think since everything they usually make for cars they usually make for power boats and are standard sizes. There is so much out there. Small sample:

http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/store...1156&storeNum=3

http://www.cardomain.com/shop/marine
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
I like Andrew's suggestion. White all round would be cool

When you and Jay were glassing those openings to single DIN I liked them, but now I think they look a little empty. I'm gonna mod mine this year... put the deck down low and a scanner above it... keep it filled up
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Looks sweet....keep up the good work....
Present: 2004 Mazda 3 GT Sedan
Titanium Grey, MTX, Brullen Exhaust
17" x 7" Enkei Evo 6 (Anthracite) with
Falken Ziex ZE-512

Previous: 2000 Ford Focus ZX3
with Jackson Racing Supercharger
Check yhis one out;

[Image: 113242001_imatation_test_wrc_Focus_Interior.JPG]
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
Penwraith,Mar 10 2005, 04:00 AM Wrote:Check yhis one out;

[Image: 113242001_imatation_test_wrc_Focus_Interior.JPG]
[right][snapback]92630[/snapback][/right]

Who's car is that off FF?
How do you get that glossy finish? i want to do mine aswell

David
[Image: sigfocuscanada.jpg]
The imatation wrc white focus..zx3
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
I will have diamond plate floor mats soon as well :D
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
like pen said, how would you go about doing this is you were a "do it yourself" type of guy :D , anybody know of a how to on this? btw, looks really nice!
its actually pretty easy how ever with the time it takes to prep and paint its just easier taking it to the shop and get it done. Then this way you also get a guaranteed job.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some New Toys *updated With Pics* smith21 20 6,970 01-19-2006, 04:25 PM
Last Post: Kelowna_Focus