Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie Here
s**t i worked at that CT for over a year
Welcome. yep yep tons of folks from the Country of Ontario. :P
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
Hey Man, Welcome To The Site! :D
Silver 05 ZX4 SES

RPM Black 501 18X7, Falken 215/35/18's, MBRP Stainless Cat-Back Exhaust Gen 2, FocusSport Header and Flex, Eibach Sportlines, Eibach Struts & Shocks, Eibach Sway Bars, AEM Cold Intake, FocusSport Strut Bar, Pioneer Head Unit, Boston 6.5 for Doors, Speedhut White Face Gauges, Momo Pedals, Crystal Clear Bumper Lenses, Niken Shorty Antena, Tint. RS Widebody Kit Ready for 2010...!

Fat Guy in Small Car...
WELL COME...

what you drive and why????hahahaa..
welcome to the board...
00 DAKOTA R/T.......I just didnt like the torque of the Focus thats all...!!!
Welcome to the site. Glad I showed you the way.
2003 CD Silver SVT Focus
#21 of 2173
Welcome to FocusCanada, hope to see you participating in some future OFOC meets.
My other ride is your Mom
Welcome! Hopefully we'll meet sometime at a... meet? :D
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
sheridanford05,Jan 28 2005, 09:19 PM Wrote:s**t i worked at that CT for over a year
[right][snapback]81774[/snapback][/right]

You did? The boy works there now as an apprentice. Started about 18 months ago. When did you leave CT?
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Welcome :)
Cruz'n the West Coast
oh i left ct probably 3 years ago maybe more. it totally sucks there. I work at a ford dealership in Mississauga....Sheridan ford lincoln. but i use to have an after market company. I sold systems, rims & tires, lights, exhausts, intakes...pretty much everything.

as for what i drive...i actually have it pretty good here. i drive a new car every 5 6 months. we just got a 2002 Focus SVT on the lot that i'm tryin to get into. but i have told them that i have been keeping myself in the loop with the focus and after market stuff for it. but i've wanted to get involved in one of the clubs..and learn more about the focus...outside of a dealership environment.......uhh but if anyone has any questions concerning warranty or whatever i'll do my best to answer any questions YOU have. I do look forward to meeting some of you soon and chillin out...so that is a little about me.
maybe Tony should ask about what happened to his car...
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
:D Greetings! Welcome! Enjoy! :D
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
Welcome to the site tim
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Welcome to the site. How have you liked it for the last month? Exactly what kind of car do you drive? Mustang? :rolleyes:
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.
summer time i drive a mustang or focus. whatever i want within reason...winters, escapes, explorer...its actually not a bad deal.