->2x Power Acoustik XP2K Series 5x7's

Amps:
-> Power Acoustic LT Series 620
-> Power Acoustik Gothic Series OV2 300

Subs:
-> 2x 10" Power Acoustik BL Series 10"

Extras:
-> 1.5 Farad Power Acoustik capacitor

Not nearly as impressive as what a lot of people are running, but it'll be loud and clean enough for my needs. Plus I'm done with having stereo's worth as much or more than my car...lol!
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
You must be getting a pretty good deal on Power Acoustic stuff!
Well, I already have the 2 subs and one of the amps...the stuff was very affordable and it performs a LOT better than you'd think for what it cost. But yeah, getting good pricing overall from a shop in Brantford, one that also deals in JBL, Infinity, Clarion, JVC, MTX, Blaupunkt, and Earthquake. I used to have a $5000 JBL and Stinger stereo in my first car, which itself was $200...lol! And then my 2nd car that I paid $1350 for, had about a $3000 JBL/Premier stereo in it....so, I'm working my way down now...lol!

Lately I find that the JBL stuff is pricey, so I decided to give the little guy a try, and well I can't complain at all. Subs: $89 each (DVC, chrome plated basket, 250w RMS), Amp: $149 (2ohms stereo/mono stable, high level input, 87W x2 rms @2ohms stereo), Box: $100 (2 seperate sealed chambers). I was in a stereo competition up here at the base last summer, and was the first vehicle to run through the db booth...with those components, a factory focus HU and factory focus 5x7's, and Snoop Dogg's "Stoplight" from his album "Paid tha cost to be tha boss", I posted 130.2 db... not bad since I had about $500 invested in my system and only about 200W rms including the HU...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
Cool keep us posted!
yeah sounds good... show us pics once installed.
*** 2000 Street Edition Sedan Album ***
(May Your New Owner Love You As I Did)